2014 Conventions

Pages Prev123Next
Zenobias wrote...
Sucks for me that I live in Germany.

^ This
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
South Korea Ftw...
No Phoenix Comic Con in June?
Looking forward to awkwardly hovering around your booth at AB again this year!! XD
WitnessX Starship Captain
Fortis wrote...
Have you guys ever actually been to Anime Central in Chicago? Cuz I'm trying to go to that more often and would love to see you guys there!

This is mostly what I was going to say. Acen has already had moot come here once, we need Fakku to come to Acen.
I wish you guys would come to Otakon and do another panel! it was awesome last time.
Rob920 wrote...
I wish you guys would come to Otakon and do another panel! it was awesome last time.

WHo knows....They might. LOL
I just want to say if I go to this conji it will be my first and I will only go because Fakku! will be there. Fakku community is the best always makes me laugh.
WhiteLionLDM The True Virgin
Can't wait for anime expo
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Zenobias wrote...
Sucks for me that I live in England.
WitnessX wrote...
Fortis wrote...
Have you guys ever actually been to Anime Central in Chicago? Cuz I'm trying to go to that more often and would love to see you guys there!

This is mostly what I was going to say. Acen has already had moot come here once, we need Fakku to come to Acen.

They actually were there once a few years ago. I met Jacob and he said it was a last minute decision to go and only made it the last 2 days I believe.
XeroX wrote...
WitnessX wrote...
Fortis wrote...

They actually were there once a few years ago. I met Jacob and he said it was a last minute decision to go and only made it the last 2 days I believe.

First I heard of it. What year?
I can't wait to see you guys at Anime Expo again!
Cool I'll make it to anime boston, I wonder what I'll find
The one time I saw you at ACen I was under 18 and I had no idea who you were.

The amount of disappointment I feel that you're not coming out to my area is high -n-
WitnessX wrote...
XeroX wrote...
WitnessX wrote...
Fortis wrote...

If i remember correctly it was 2011.
XeroX wrote...
WitnessX wrote...
XeroX wrote...
WitnessX wrote...
Fortis wrote...

If i remember correctly it was 2011.

Well that explains why I didn't know about it, I only made it on Sunday that year.
LeDirector Starving Daigakusei
Otakon WOULD be really cool. Since I'll have my 18+ Badge this year, I can actually interact with this sort of thing. That is, IF I can sneak away from my group so they don't see me. That's a very important factor!
I'm glad I went to the panels, they were hilarious, you guys took the hentai I've seen, and made me look at them in a different light, a hilariously awesome one, and I was able to pick up a few things at the booth so I could do a little "scientific" research.
I want to see one in denver some time soon, the pot is legal here too.
Pages Prev123Next