why cant obama and putin be friends

Pages Prev12
opanihuya wrote...
Smart folks like animefreak don't post there though.

Remember to work the shaft.

He also doesn't cum normally, so keep that in mind.
BagMan wrote...
Russia likes to wave its dick around all of the former soviet states, it's just a thing it does.

Since there were half of russians everywhere it was kind of appropriate. I myself come from latvia and there's also half of em there so it was a given, for me at least.

animefreak_usa wrote...
Over stating he a man. Riding bareback on a stallion. Kills bears with his steel penis of death. Seem he needs people to believe he a manly man. Also i reminded of the Anschluss and Sudetenland plus invasion of Poland. Ukraine and Georgia. Not to say Putty is Hitler but some of the trends of the military harkens to it.

Really i just see it has Putin's way of creating the old glory of the USSR without Communism and bad economy. I find it more humorist Putin call Ted Cruz and the tea party crazy, but they love Putin's politics.... well until the Ukraine happened.

So it's like who's a better conqueror? and they didn't say anything about putitin calling Teddy Cruz and the tea party crazy... suddenly I lost any interest to this whole mass media control thing. I just hope I woun't be summoned to shoot your freaky ass if it comes to a real showdown.

Mrs. Merryweather wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Smart folks like animefreak don't post there though.

Remember to work the shaft.

He also doesn't cum normally, so keep that in mind.

yeah yeah keep fitting
Because Russia and America have been in a contest to see who's dick is bigger since like, forever.
opanihuya wrote...
BagMan wrote...
Russia likes to wave its dick around all of the former soviet states, it's just a thing it does.

Since there were half of russians everywhere it was kind of appropriate. I myself come from latvia and there's also half of em there so it was a given, for me at least.

Still, for Russia and the Ukrainian government to completely disregard the majority of Ukrainian people is somewhat terrifyingly stupid.

"These people believe they are oppressed so let's oppress them and everything will work out"
BagMan wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
BagMan wrote...

Still, for Russia and the Ukrainian government to completely disregard the majority of Ukrainian people is somewhat terrifyingly stupid.

"These people believe they are oppressed so let's oppress them and everything will work out"

and the complicated part is that they weren't announced as a majority to commies. anyway, MIYAZAKI PEOPLE, DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IT.
They should just split Ukraine in two.

It's worked so well for Russia before.
Prosperity of Democracy or the prosperity of communism. Its really what its about...[size=7] I think[/h]
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
foxgirl's face looks wrong somehow.
animefreak_usa wrote...

yeah i'm prolly overreacting. if that's not what you meant here's a better scene

devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Been busy with my own life (Uni, work, and social life) to actually care about it, honestly. I do, but I don't care enough to actually do a proper research to know what's going on.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
opanihuya wrote...
and I'm well aware that most of ib doesn't pay attention beyond their immediate surroundings but you folks could like think about it for a sec and conclude something right?

I pay attention beyond my immediate surroundings, I just don't care about anything to do with politics or the likes... The politics in this country are stupid at the moment. Election is coming up, liberals have fucked things up, cut funds from places they shouldn't be, decided to break literally every election promise they made... They dun fuk'd up.

Ok, I lied... I do pay attention to politics... a little. Enough to throw my side of an argument in when somebody ropes me into a discussion about it... Which keeps happening...

But yeah, else, I don't really care. I don't watch the news
Drifter995 wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
and I'm well aware that most of ib doesn't pay attention beyond their immediate surroundings but you folks could like think about it for a sec and conclude something right?

I pay attention beyond my immediate surroundings, I just don't care about anything to do with politics or the likes... The politics in this country are stupid at the moment. Election is coming up, liberals have fucked things up, cut funds from places they shouldn't be, decided to break literally every election promise they made... They dun fuk'd up.

Ok, I lied... I do pay attention to politics... a little. Enough to throw my side of an argument in when somebody ropes me into a discussion about it... Which keeps happening...

But yeah, else, I don't really care. I don't watch the news

Tim Minchin for president.
I'm a bit uninformed in the politics field. So uh, here's more Chizuru. If I was Kohta, I'd be plowing her nightly.

Forum Image: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/548/d05ff20a9fdbfc872b7ca3025e6c239e.gif?677166

Forum Image: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/543/1aea1a1dd071e8428481c5e28a36bba1.gif?672498

Forum Image: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/333/1d749e1c344caabfb313100f3e5a9c6c508ae3fe.gif?337231
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Forum Image: http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2445900.jpg
opanihuya wrote...

Why do you think arguing over figureheads is important? It's just another distraction from the real issues at hand, to keep everyone blind with their heads stuck in the sand. You try to come off as a smart but I often wonder if this is true, especially when you can't even see beyond the velvet curtain that drapes the world stage.
Pyre wrote...
opanihuya wrote...

Why do you think arguing over figureheads is important? It's just another distraction from the real issues at hand, to keep everyone blind with their heads stuck in the sand. You try to come off as a smart but I often wonder if this is true, especially when you can't even see beyond the velvet curtain that drapes the world stage.

hnnnnnnng.

Nah, I know chatting about it woun't change jack and I'm pretty much asking 'cause I don't see where those velvet curtains even begin not to mention beyond them. Thought people from the other side + a lax section would show a better yet local look out, from first hands and all that. Some needed a bait, some didn't, nah mean.
Putin is a bully and Obama is a pussy. Nothing is gonna happen and the protest is going to be steamrolled over over by the russian army. Commie style.
Pages Prev12