Drifter995 Neko//Night
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
guammastermind671 wrote...
That reminds me, I need to get my new graphic card soon, my R9 Toxic came DOA...FML

Send it back, and get warranty? Unless that's what you mean.
I'm still not sure if I should chuck my second set of ram in the pc...

Tempted to mod skyrim, but also not sure

You haven't modded your skyrim yet?

Go do eet already.

Eventually...

Do it.

I'm still not sure which ones to go for... Might just wing it... Although I don't want to fuck up my files... Might just copy the files elsewhere, and if it fucks up, replace them with the originals or something. Unlike when I modded the shit out of the cars in san andreas, I haven't touched this, and have no idea how it works :s

That's right, backups is important unless you feel like reinstalling the whole thing and losing ur characters xD
And modding is really easy, if you aren't making anything, all you have to do is copy pasta files into right places and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

Ah, fair call. None of this changing variables bullshit?/ changing certain files to text documents and changing variables, then changing back, etc?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Makes me wish my copy of Skyrim was for PC. But even then my laptop wouldn't be able to run it.

I love watching Skyrim Mod videos.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Gravity cat wrote...
Makes me wish my copy of Skyrim was for PC. But even then my laptop wouldn't be able to run it.

Check MxR on youtube gravity.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...

http://youtu.be/l0zH3B8lz7Q
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Drifter995 wrote...
[quote="Gravity cat"]Makes me wish my copy of Skyrim was for PC. But even then my laptop wouldn't be able to run it.

http://youtu.be/l0zH3B8lz7Q

<3 you no homo :)
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
That reminds me, I need to get my new graphic card soon, my R9 Toxic came DOA...FML

Go do eet already.

Eventually...

Do it.

I'm still not sure which ones to go for... Might just wing it... Although I don't want to fuck up my files... Might just copy the files elsewhere, and if it fucks up, replace them with the originals or something. Unlike when I modded the shit out of the cars in san andreas, I haven't touched this, and have no idea how it works :s

That's right, backups is important unless you feel like reinstalling the whole thing and losing ur characters xD
And modding is really easy, if you aren't making anything, all you have to do is copy pasta files into right places and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

Ah, fair call. None of this changing variables bullshit?/ changing certain files to text documents and changing variables, then changing back, etc?

None.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Go do eet already.

Eventually...

Do it.

None.

Goood. I'll give it a crack then. The changing variables thing in san andreas was the worst bit. Changing handling characteristics of cars, changing dimensions, etc etc
Pages Prev12