I just installed

Pages 12Next
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Stick of truth. Time to see if it's any fun.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
When your gone i will install my stick of pain.

Also i play the game at best buy since i had time to kill.
Ive never heard of it.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Sneakyone wrote...
Ive never heard of it.

The South Park RPG that just released, from the makers of Fallout: New Vegas.
animefreak_usa wrote...
When your gone i will install my stick of pain.

Also i play the game at best buy since i had time to kill.

You didn't choose the thug life.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Watching Pewds play it and I gotta admit it's badass.
Kadushy Douchebag
I'm playing the game and I like it.
It's fun even though I don't get the inside jokes
Still downloading mine.

Pewds is already playing it for some time now, since he got a pre-release copy.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I started playing it yesterday. Its hella fun
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
artcellrox wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...
Ive never heard of it.

Bethesda was part of this?!!! DaFuq!
guammastermind671 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...
Ive never heard of it.

Bethesda was part of this?!!! DaFuq!

Well it was Obsidian Entertainment not Bethesda Softworks who developed both of those games, and I don't think Bethesda had anything to do with the stick of truth since Ubisoft is the one who published it.
Pointless thread, not that "great" of a game as much as it's just pointless fun, and I truly mean pointless.
Welp. I just got through the underwear gnomes portion of the game.

The was...a treat.
I enjoyed the new South Park game though I don't feel it was necessarily worth $60.
Beat the game after 4 Straight Days of Playing it for 3-5 hrs.

Great RPG for what it was trying to do but my main problem I had with the game even if you tried to do all the side quests and explore everything the game doesn't or barely makes it to the average amount of time for typical RPG and that's disappointing because I expecting the game to clock over 30-50hrs.

The Game was defintely Creators of South Park's Holy Grail of Achievement in the terms of the show but that doesn't make the game a 10/10 in my opinion but it does raise the enjoyability of the game. Which comes to another problem if you beat the game you have almost no replay value, you do have a post game possiblity leaving the world open for DLCs but besides that all you can do is complete quests you didn't do while playing the main story. The jokes sort of lose some their "charm" if you already know what's gonna happen. I love that made it a very traditional RPG with some modern elements but lack of replay does hurt the game a bit.

If you're on the fence about the game, Rent it but enjoy it as long as you possiblity can with it.
Yeah, my opinion so far has been around the same.

It's seems good enough for a play through. But it lacks any replay value.

Not worth the current price tag. And because some of the pc version mechanics are slightly flawed (required to cheat to even pass the alien space ship) it really takes away from the game value.

I would say it's a good game to rent but never to own. Or game worth about 15 bucks to download.
And I'm finished.

It was a pretty predictable game that relied on inside jokes to fuel most of its story.

It wasn't innovative by any means and all that and lacks replay value for the reason above.

I say it's worth a play through but has no replay value and thus no value to own.

Especially at the ridiculous $60 price tag.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
10/10 It's okay.

The only thing that interested me was the Paper Mario like gameplay, but even that comes up short.

Also
>people playing it because pewdiepie is playing it
Absolutely disgusting.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
Takerial wrote...
Yeah, my opinion so far has been around the same.

It's seems good enough for a play through. But it lacks any replay value.

Not worth the current price tag. And because some of the pc version mechanics are slightly flawed (required to cheat to even pass the alien space ship) it really takes away from the game value.

I would say it's a good game to rent but never to own. Or game worth about 15 bucks to download.

I was wondering about the mechanics, I saw a couple of minute of the gamegrumps playthrough. The whole 'left click, right click' stuff sounded like it would've worked pretty well. Or are you talking about another mechanic? I haven't seen much of the game but I considered getting it
Pages 12Next