AHHHH BOOKS AND SHIT

Pages 123Next
Revelation Defender of DFC
That banner though...
I've been really excited about this for a while now, glad we can finally announce it.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Jacob wrote...
I've been really excited about this for a while now, glad we can finally announce it.

I am so happy right now my everything can't contain it.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Jacob wrote...

I just wanna say Jake, this is probably the best compromise I can think of regarding that whole legal crackdown Wani was going on before. Now that it's all official and legal, we can get most of Fakku's content back. Granted, it's with a price, but I do believe if something's that good, it's good enough to be paid for.

Congrats on the deal Jake, and here's hoping it sticks for good.
Yo dawg imma let you finish, but that Fakku Q&A banner is the best banner of all time.

OF ALL TIME.
Midnight Barber I am stuck in a well.
So the dmca never happened?
623 FAKKU QA
Jacob wrote...

Congrats Jacob, it's really cool to see Fakku doing things like this and getting so involved. Also yay for uncensored.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Finally...
Sindalf Used to do stuff
noun: book; plural noun: books

1. a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Pages glued together
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Homunculus. It will be bought. And hopefully there will be more, would definitely want to have Hajirai Break as well, it includes a couple of my absolute favorites.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Midnight Barber wrote...
So the dmca never happened?

It's still in affect technically as we still can't upload or show any works from Wanimagazine in fakku's manga library.
kinda curios how this "translating" thing is going to work out. Some of these older works where already translated before being taken down. Are they going to be using that or translating from scratch?
Very nice. I hope that we can still see their works here (past and future) as a preview, even if it is censored, fan translated and at low quality.

I don't want to be burned if I buy and there are a lot of stories in the book of which not to my liking.

I know if it's good enough, people will open their wallets. Just hope that the digital version will cost much less than the physical copy. I live overseas and I will get burned by the shipping cost.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Holy shit. Homunculus.
Midnight Barber I am stuck in a well.
Well this is good news and bad news to me. Good because I am glad for you jacob because this is what a lot of groups strive for in manga community. To be able to bring over the works they love to a country legally and be able to support the people that create the stuff is what they all strive to achieve. It is also what all of us fans hope for as well so I am excited that for you all that get this opportunity. As for me though personally I live on a budget and barely have the money to buy manga let alone pay for shipping on top of it so it means if I stay on this site I will miss out on some of these wonderful stories. Oh well I will work it out eventually and when I do I will be back here to support you guys.
Won't be buying anything but cool I guess or something
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Well, If I were to buy any books, they'd have to be translated and uncensored. Since that seems to be the case, I guess I'll buy a few ntr works when they come out. Good job Jacob.
Kaimax Best Master-San
deadsx wrote...
kinda curios how this "translating" thing is going to work out. Some of these older works where already translated before being taken down. Are they going to be using that or translating from scratch?

Scratch, it wouldn't be a "Fakku Books" if it isn't done by our own team. Jacob already has his own team to do the works.
Legitimatizing a business is always a good feeling.
GJ Jake. I hope it reaches asia.

inb4 they sell it on local cons
Pages 123Next