DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My girlfriend bought me a new bag to replace my old one~
She looks after me so much! ^_^
Duo que with my friend in League of Legends, havent laughed so much in weeks
DatYuriThough wrote...
My girlfriend bought me a new bag to replace my old one~
She looks after me so much! ^_^

YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL! Spending my money on you...JK ^_^

Got to go shopping, which was fun and taught my littlest brother some of his first English sentences. That was cute to see how much effort he put into it and seeing him finally speak in a language other than French for once was cool~
Revelation Defender of DFC
Free Doritos best Doritos.
[color=#9900ff]Learning Elder Titan on Dota 2.
It's fun. FUUUUUUUN :3[/color]
Getting paid five bucks to do something for someone that they could've done themselves.
I get to go out and wear my new clothes today on a date and with my friends.
I quit smoking today, feel pretty good about myself!
Amazing time spent with my friend. Plus he requested me to draw hentai for him...the result was hilarious, I'll leave it at that ^_^
Gravity cat the adequately amused
By chance on Facebook, I found out that Robot Wars is still alive and kicking, along with some of the old names like Behemoth, Thor, Iron Awe and I've caught a glimpse of a very rusty Stinger on the site somewhere.

It ain't what it used to be since none of the original House Robots are present; the Matilda they use is a replica, and the Tour isn't being aired on TV. But I'm glad it's kept going all this time and didn't just shut up shop with robots nationwide left to rust in people's garages.

Edit:
I found this goldmine of a video explaining what happened to Robot Wars, why it went South, what became of the people and the Tours they hold across the UK. Craig Charles and Johnathon Pearce I kinda gathered about since Emmerdale, Red Dwarf and the Football are pretty big things, but never knew what became of Phillipa Forrester.

Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Fun skype call with friends.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
>made a Creative version of my world on the PS3 edition Minecraft.
>used it to find a Pumpkin, an NPC village (which is really crappily laid out), a Melon (pending) and the location of the End Portal fortress
>End Portal fortress is pretty much on my house's doorstep

Never has a Fortress been so convenient to get to.
Got the day off since I finished all of my work early.
WE BROKE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! *Evil laughs ensues*

I'm one step closer to achieving my dream of being the worlds most evil scientist :D
I sure did eat the salami.
After a cup of coffee had soaked my ducky keyboard i managed to clean it out and it still works! :D
Preparation for experiments, and new skin on osu :D
*evil grin*
*evil pose*
*EVIL LAUGH*
Pancakes for breakfast!!
First day of summer, therefore, barbecue party!