GTX 780 Fan RPM Adjust

guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Hey guys, I'm trying to find out whats the best RPM to adjust to for my GTX 780.
I play a heavily modded skyrim and I want to see if I can pick up some advice from people who have experience in overclocking gpu's. Would greatly appreciate the help!

-Guammastermind671

specs:
Spoiler:
- Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- CPU
Intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz 22 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
- RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (9-9-9-24)
- Motherboard
MSI Z97-GD65 GAMING (MS-7845) (SOCKET 0)
- Graphics
SONY TV (1360x768@60Hz)
3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Superclocked (EVGA)
- Storage
232GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB ATA Device (SSD)
1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EURX-63T0FY0 ATA Device (SATA)
- Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24B1ST i ATA Device
- Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
it is better to put it at max rpm
it could make some noise, but it cools better

if you have a noise filtering headset the sound that the fan of the GPU makes wouldn't noticible.
--------------------------
if you are also heavily overclocking your pc/videocard
i would suggest a watercooling kit
magicool has a complete system case for the cpu
if you add a watercooling block for the videocard (around 90-100$ with fittings)
you have a better cooling
http://www.magicool.biz/
in total the watercooling could cost around 450-500$

depending on where you live and wich material you use it could be cheaper/ more expensive
for great help at watercooling ask here:
http://forums.bit-tech.net/
I use MSI Afterburner and use the automatic fan control within it. My current profile with a 560 TI is: 30% @ 40C and under, 50% @ 70C, and 100% @ 90C and higher.

GPUs are designed to run hot. If you are really worried about cooling you may want to look into getting a water block for it and set up water cooling.

Also you really need a 1080p monitor :S
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Nachbar wrote...
I use MSI Afterburner and use the automatic fan control within it. My current profile with a 560 TI is: 30% @ 40C and under, 50% @ 70C, and 100% @ 90C and higher.

GPUs are designed to run hot. If you are really worried about cooling you may want to look into getting a water block for it and set up water cooling.

Also you really need a 1080p monitor :S

Have a Samsung monitor thats 1080p :3 and thanks for the input man! Didnt know graphics were to run that far under that load.
Just use msi afterburner or similar a program to have automatic fan control, then it adjusts the fan speed depending on the temperature of your gpu.
Also, cards from the gtx 700 series have gpu boost 2.0, which automatically overclocks the gpu depending on its temperature, though maybe you can squeeze out a bit more performance by overclocking manually.