Favorite puzzle games?

Simple question. What are your favorite puzzle games? I shall list mine off.

Puyo Puyo / Puyo Pop series (cute slimes and everything. It's my favorite even if I'm not that great at it)
Panel de Pon (Tetris Attack, Puzzle Leauge in western versions)
Meteos (not Disney Magic though, that shits too easy)
Tetris
Fire 'n Ice (for NES)
Bust a Move series (number 4 especially because of that chain reaction system in versus mode)
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
Meteos is the shit! Loved it. I skipped that disney version once I heard that the main thing that made Meteos a puzzle game was taken out entirely. I heard the xbox 360 game was actually pretty bad as well...

Devil Dice is one of my personal favorites, I played it along side Intelligent Qube for quite a while actually. Though ultimately, Devil Dice became my go to late night game.
super puzzle fighter II on cps2 and xbl arcade. I don't really like puzzle games but I'm really good at that one.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Heroes of might and magic: Clash of Heroes would have to be it for me. I ended up putting why to much time into the game.
Puyo Puyo and Bust-a-Move are the only main ones I've played. I did enjoy them both though however Puyo Puyo edges ahead a little for me. The characters and various game modes made it that extra interesting.
pokemon puzzle league
Meteos
Lumines
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Portal
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
deadsx wrote...
pokemon puzzle league

As much as I love the 3D mode in that game, the voices are just grating to my ears.
The amount of times I can hear "I'm Gonna Win" or "Way to go" in a session is just annoying. Same goes with the other trainers, mostly. I don't mind the Pokemon sounds though.
NutritiousGoop wrote...
deadsx wrote...
pokemon puzzle league

As much as I love the 3D mode in that game, the voices are just grating to my ears.
The amount of times I can hear "I'm Gonna Win" or "Way to go" in a session is just annoying. Same goes with the other trainers, mostly. I don't mind the Pokemon sounds though.

it really wasn't that bad, well until you played the hardest most on the last stages. Then it was one continues whatever Gary said.
Where's Waldo?
Tetris Attack
Pokemon Puzzle League
Bust-A-Move
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Super S: Fuwa Fuwa Panic
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S: Kurukkurin
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S: Kondo wa Puzzle de Oshiokiyo!
1- Ao oni "that game gave me creeps and feelings, its a horror/puzzle game that you need to scape from onis while solving puzzles, great"

2- Hexen "shooter game like Doom, but in that game the maps are full of puzzles keys artifacts itens mini games, and you need to solve that puzzles while you're shooting on demons, thats good ^^ a good game if you want a real challenge"

3- Misao "a horror/puzzle/light novel game that game surprised me, cause that game really have a great story and characters, while being horror, and puzzle lol, but idk if it is a indie game, i guess it is"
Meteos, Panel de Pon series, and the Bust-A-Move series are my long-time favorites. I do feel like Columns is under-appreciated though.