Smile!

Pages Prev12
Were I to ever go to a con, maybe I'd cosplay as Sniper Mask.

I'd have to find the right fedora, though- it's not a common type.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
623 wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
623 wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Lol, I just like a lot of horror/mindfuck work in particular so if I run across some interesting things I'll mention them every once and a while.

It might have been Takerial who linked it a looong time ago, but have you read Ibitsu? Short, but pretty decent horror story manga.

He did and I read it, ended up being pretty a good read even though I sort of expected the ending plot twist. Think they made it into a film too, but not sure if it's good?

A film? Weird. Also, I'm sure it goes without saying that Junji Ito is the best stuff to read for mindfuck/horror. Love his stuff.

Probably one of my favorite horror authors. First read Gyo then Uzumaki and was hooked ever since. Hellstar Remina is pretty good. He started a new series of short works:

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/ma_no_kakera/
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Misaki_Chi wrote...
TheOverFlow wrote...
You're like the upgraded verison of takieral. I like it!

Lol, I just like a lot of horror/mindfuck work in particular so if I run across some interesting things I'll mention them every once and a while.

Drifter995 wrote...
I feel like a cosplay of that would be horribly disturbing

But dat smile?

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://a.wattpad.com/cover/3422739-256-k664640.jpg
I like horror-esqe things so the posted OP pic peaked my interest. Also want to do a bubble-head nurse from Silent Hill.

:
Just read all 42 chapters in a hour somehow. I normally don't read that fast. I like this.
Callonia wrote...
Just read all 42 chapters in a hour somehow. I normally don't read that fast. I like this.

The chapters are about 10 pages each. I'm a little past the halfway mark. The thing about the mask
Spoiler:
controlling people became obvious when the "curly perm masked man" died.

I'm enjoying the manga so far. It's a shame that the chapters are so short.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Foreground wrote...
Callonia wrote...

The chapters are about 10 pages each. I'm a little past the halfway mark. The thing about the mask
Spoiler:

It's a weekly release luckily (unless the author goes on a hiatus -_-)
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...
Callonia wrote...

Spoiler:

It's a weekly release luckily (unless the author goes on a hiatus -_-)

Well that's good to hear. It's nice to have something to look forward to.
Foreground wrote...
Callonia wrote...

Spoiler:

Is impressive because it managed to make it feel like each chapter isn't only 10 pages long.
Granted it's brainless and the characters are boring, but the action is sweet and they nailed the badass approach.

THIS GUY.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s29.postimg.org/lf5rvseyf/Sniper.jpg

Maid went splat. What a waste.
Pages Prev12