Hello sakicchi!! *glomps*

Hello Nyan-chan *hugs*

How have you been doing?
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...

Hello Nyan-chan *hugs*

How have you been doing?

Hmm im fine, healing everyday, how about you sakicchi?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Nyannyanse wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...

Hello Nyan-chan *hugs*

How have you been doing?

Good, eating some dinner and will study in a little bit. Watching the last episode of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and am sad to see it end, it was a cute/funny series.

You watching any anime atm?
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Mai Mai Mai wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Mai Mai Mai wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Nyan finally changed!
*waits for Mai to*

You want me to change avi's?

Well... it's due for a change to stay fresh!

This forum is different from others. On other forums people don't change their avi's that often. Tsamari and Looky change theirs almost every day XD.

Lol you don't have to change your avi if you don't want to, I change mine every so often because I do a lot of image searching and run across new pics I like (^^)

Yeah i know Shane was just making a suggestion. I was saying that people on Fakku change their avi's a lot more frequently.
Nyannyanse wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...
Im fine shotty!! You?

Night Shane.

I'm doing good. Just hot because even though it's Fall, Summer still wants to come out and show its stuff.

Scold it then hahaha

I can't because by tomorrow it'll already be at the other side of the world.

Ahh i see, well dont scold it *shows tongue out* :p

I'll be back and then I'll give it a good Scolding.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...

Hello Nyan-chan *hugs*

How have you been doing?

Good, eating some dinner and will study in a little bit. Watching the last episode of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and am sad to see it end, it was a cute/funny series.

You watching any anime atm?

Oh i see!! Servant x service im watching atm
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Nyannyanse wrote...
Oh i see!! Servant x service im watching atm

I have that series on my to watch list, is it good?

Mai Mai Mai wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Mai Mai Mai wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Mai Mai Mai wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Nyan finally changed!
*waits for Mai to*

You want me to change avi's?

Well... it's due for a change to stay fresh!

This forum is different from others. On other forums people don't change their avi's that often. Tsamari and Looky change theirs almost every day XD.

Lol you don't have to change your avi if you don't want to, I change mine every so often because I do a lot of image searching and run across new pics I like (^^)

Yeah i know Shane was just making a suggestion. I was saying that people on Fakku change their avi's a lot more frequently.

Lol yeah, it's a thing I guess. I've also noticed people on other forums don't change their avi's as often. I just stick to this place for forum posting since I've tried a few others and none have caught my eye.
Nyannyanse wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...
Im fine shotty!! You?

Night Shane.

I'm doing good. Just hot because even though it's Fall, Summer still wants to come out and show its stuff.

Scold it then hahaha

I can't because by tomorrow it'll already be at the other side of the world.

Ahh i see, well dont scold it *shows tongue out* :p

I'll be back and then I'll give it a good Scolding.

Yeah do itt!!!

@saki yeah its goof and relaxing to watch
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Nyannyanse wrote...

Okay I'll give it a shot, if you like good anime comedies should try Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun. They just wrapped up the series this week and overall it's a pretty cute series to watch. Made me laugh till I hurt in some episodes.

I have to go talk with my guy some and get to studying so later Nyan-chan, hope you feel better and later club peeps (^^)/

Edit: meh guy didn't pick up poo so will stick around a little longer lol
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Hello everyone, how was your Sunday?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tsujoi wrote...

Made pizza pasta and just finished watching Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun + all of Date A Live (^^)
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Made pizza pasta and just finished watching Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun + all of Date A Live (^^)

I was playing sims 4 all day and forgot to thaw meat for dinner, so I went out for burgers today.

How was the pizza pasta?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

I was playing sims 4 all day and forgot to thaw meat for dinner, so I went out for burgers today.

How was the pizza pasta?

It's pretty good, it's one of those all in one boxed meals so it comes with the sauce, pepperoni and sausage bits as well as the pasta. Just put it all together and heat on the stove/in the oven. Been a while since I've had it so it hit the spot.

How is the sims 4?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Uii-Chan wrote...
o v o

*hugs and cuddles*

How have you been?
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Uii-Chan wrote...
o v o

*hugs and cuddles*

How have you been?

*hugs tight*
Mouse is so yandere Misa!
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...

Okay I'll give it a shot, if you like good anime comedies should try Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun. They just wrapped up the series this week and overall it's a pretty cute series to watch. Made me laugh till I hurt in some episodes.

I have to go talk with my guy some and get to studying so later Nyan-chan, hope you feel better and later club peeps (^^)/

Aww i will give it a try sakicchi!! I likee comedy animes
Misaki_Chi wrote...

It's pretty good, it's one of those all in one boxed meals so it comes with the sauce, pepperoni and sausage bits as well as the pasta. Just put it all together and heat on the stove/in the oven. Been a while since I've had it so it hit the spot.

How is the sims 4?

Mmm, sounds a lot like how my cousin used to make pasta. She would basically just throw everything into a casserole dish and bake. Sounds pretty good, I should do that sometime too.

I like it, but they've taken a few things out of the game for whatever reason. If you haven't played sims 3, which I didn't, then it's worth looking into. Customization and building is a lot easier now too.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

How is the sims 4?

Mmm, sounds a lot like how my cousin used to make pasta. She would basically just throw everything into a casserole dish and bake. Sounds pretty good, I should do that sometime too.

I like it, but they've taken a few things out of the game for whatever reason. If you haven't played sims 3, which I didn't, then it's worth looking into. Customization and building is a lot easier now too.

Brand is called Banquet if you're interested

Not sure if I will get it since I'm not as into sims as I use to be. Did play sims 3 some and it was meh in my opinion, but I might give it a shot if I get the game cheap.

Skyrim sort of replaced it place lol

Uii-Chan wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Uii-Chan wrote...
o v o

*hugs and cuddles*

How have you been?

*hugs tight*
Mouse is so yandere Misa!

I feel like he's more of a tsundere O.O

Nyannyanse wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...

It's been a while since i've seen a good one, but this one was pretty well done. Usually shoujo's annoy me lol xD
Nyannyanse wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nyannyanse wrote...

It's been a while since i've seen a good one, but this one was pretty well done. Usually shoujo's annoy me lol xD[/quote]

Ahahaha, well ill be taking my leave now i have to rest sakiicchi!!!