~Fakku Girls Club v4~

DatYuriThough wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

*Hugs* I don't know what you did obviously, but maybe you shouldn't decide on anything until you've calmed down a bit? Give it a bit of time and evaluate where you're at. I'm sure if you do that then it'll be fine.
[color=#993300]It's not even that, I have no control over it, I'm happy to leave things open, but I'm scared all the same....the past hasn't been so kind....

Just because the past hasn't been kind doesn't mean the future won't be. If you dwell on things that were and think that'll be how things go in the future then you're condemning yourself to the same failure. As I said before, I have no idea what's going on but it seems really important to you. It's okay to be scared; that's human.

For someone reason, that last line reminds me of DanganRonpa.

I was channelling my inner Super-Hajime lol

I was actually feeling Kirigiri but good enough lol.
*clings to Shane*
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
DatYuriThough wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

*Hugs* I don't know what you did obviously, but maybe you shouldn't decide on anything until you've calmed down a bit? Give it a bit of time and evaluate where you're at. I'm sure if you do that then it'll be fine.
[color=#993300]It's not even that, I have no control over it, I'm happy to leave things open, but I'm scared all the same....the past hasn't been so kind....

Just because the past hasn't been kind doesn't mean the future won't be. If you dwell on things that were and think that'll be how things go in the future then you're condemning yourself to the same failure. As I said before, I have no idea what's going on but it seems really important to you. It's okay to be scared; that's human.

Is it too late to change my answer? I'd rather be Kirigiri ~<3
DatYuriThough wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

Is it too late to change my answer? I'd rather be Kirigiri ~<3

Just got word that she's going to allow it.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/SLjg7P9.png
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Somehow having Junko's opinion on my side will backfire, I know it.

Okay, well, I'm heading to bed. Night everyone ~
[color=#993300]Back
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Back

Meep (^w^) *translates to welcome back*
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Back

[color=#993300]Isn't that a Tony Taka avi?
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Back

mhmm, I was looking for some different wallpaper for my computer and ran across some of his art. I forgot just how lovely it is! (^^)
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Back

mhmm, I was looking for some different wallpaper for my computer and ran across some of his art. I forgot just how lovely it is! (^^)

[color=#993300]Lovely=kinky right?
*hugs Misaki before bed*
[color=#993300]Bye Shane
Dr Shaneman wrote...
*hugs Misaki before bed*

*hugs back*

Sleep well Shane (^^)/

SneeakyAsian wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Back

Definitely kinky, but his art is very nice. I like the innocent yet seductive eyes his characters have, the clean lines and the nice proportions/contours of his characters bodies. I really loved the one that is in my avi a lot. Something about wearing an oversized button down shirt is just sexy as hell to me (the bear added such a moe factor as well lol).
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
*hugs Misaki before bed*

*hugs back*

Sleep well Shane (^^)/

SneeakyAsian wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Back

Definitely kinky, but his art is very nice. I like the innocent yet seductive eyes his characters have, the clean lines and the nice proportions/contours of his characters bodies. I really loved the one that is in my avi a lot. Something about wearing an oversized button down shirt is just sexy as hell to me (the bear added such a moe factor as well lol).

[color=#993300]Really REALLY enjoyed Fault! Cause I played tennis enough to know it all XD
MISAKI CHI NEE-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS*
NEE-SAN NEE-SAN NEE-SAN!!!!!!!!!
NEE-SAN!!!
NEE-SAN!!!!!
NEE-SAN!!!!!!!!!!
SneeakyAsian wrote...

[color=#993300]Really REALLY enjoyed Fault! Cause I played tennis enough to know it all XD

lol, I'll have to learn to play tennis at some point. My bf is really into it and he loves to play with his co-workers/friends. I just worry my rageful competitive side will pop out and spoil the fun (>w<)

Looky-tan wrote...

Please calm down looky, it's not good for my heart lol (^^') *hugs*

How are you?
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...

lol, I'll have to learn to play tennis at some point. My bf is really into it and he loves to play with his co-workers/friends. I just worry my rageful competitive side will pop out and spoil the fun (>w<)
[color=#993300]Rage=POWER
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...

[color=#993300]Rage=POWER

Rage=really scary misaki-demon xP

I was that person that was never fun to play with when things got competitive, so I try to just sit in the background cheering others on lol