One insignificant thing that made your day better

artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Oh hey, my thread reached 200 pages. Yay.
I finished packaging my guitars, I feel quite satisfied that they're packaged extremely well and thus I don't have to worry about them too much in the hands of UPS.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Trimmed me pubes.

Dick looks respectable again. Once again confident in size.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
No classes. Slept in until 12~ Woot~
[color=#993300]Two hour chat with the lady...hope she's ok......
Was dead tired yesterday, slept at 7 o clock and woke up at 11 o clock.

Never felt so rested in a long time.
Ate people food for breakfast, it's amazing how good real food can taste when you've been eating canned mac n' cheese for a month or two.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Walked to 711 and got a extra large French vanilla coffee and some donuts. It was so good~ -w-
Grama secret recipe! Tastes good io ^^

And now I went to the doctor. He gave me a ok, I won't die if I try to exercise XD

And I finally learned that music!! Okay, the solo will take a bit more time, but I already have most of it.
Now wait for my throat to get better and I will try the vocal part~
A very easy and relaxing evening at the university and work.
My birthday went down okay.
I saw money go in the tip box thing. It was nice to know we were all doing a good enough job to earn the shop and extra 30 dollars today.
Came 5th in a poker tournament, was pretty awesome feeling, although winning would have been awesomer of coarse, but i still got profit of 6x the buy-in.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
12 hours sleep.

I needed that after the messed up sleeping pattern I've had the last couple of days. Feel as fresh as a pineapple.
this pic using the new meme......i guess?

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/XE9bNcRl.jpg
I went to the Jimmy Hendrix Memorial Tour last night, and it was fucking awesome. only problem was that i didnt get home till 2 in the morning, and i had to get up at 7
[color=#993300]Good Pad Woo seen
I got hugs. They were nice.
I got some kisses. They were also nice.
I got some kisses. Those were made of chocolate though.
Seeing the new H-book coming out.
One thing that made it worse is the thought of going broke if they keep on releasing books.
I have plans... If they go well then the twins should have a much better day. They've been all glum and depressed the past few days...
I remember the day Lime came home from the hospital not too long ago. She was sad, but then after being forced on the couch there was Blind Mortal Kombat and some taste testing with jello and it was a hell of a fun night.

Edit: and I gave us another one!
After a dinner my dad and I made we all (8 of us in total) sat down to watch an action movie. Lime, still being blind and sad, was not able to really see it. She could hear it just fine though.
Cherry's dad tried to explain what was going on to Lime, but that annoyed her, as she gave sarcastic remarks like "let me just 'watch' the movie. " about 15 minutes in I saw just how bored and upset she was so I paused the movie before this big dialouge scene and asked her what she thought was going on in the movie.
"Some muscular rabbit with a rocket launcher and his fox friend are going to blow the shit out of wolf terrorists who kidnaped a family of white tigers for a ten million dollar ransom." She said that with such a sarcastic and angry tone... But I asked her to keep going as the movie continued.

She gave a play by play of what she thought exploded (the highlight if which was the guy screamed as stuff was exploding and she claimed he was trying to eat the now coocked bacon pig mercenaries), how many grenades and rockets our "rabbit" hero probably had left, and where they were based on ambient noises. Her tale of anthro gunslingers action through an old cheese factory and the jungles of Way too Many Crickets to save white tigers from the wolf head honcho and his pig and duck mercenaries made a much more memorable movie.

And she fucking loved using her imagination to picture the visuals like that. When the credits rolled she asked if there was a sequel because she got so into it and had so much fun telling the visual part of the story based on sound alone that she even gave a "where are they now?" Sort of dialogue during the credits.