One insignificant thing that made your day better

Got a check. For money. Never a bad thing.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]General Color Palette determined
Gotta go home hour and half earlier from work, was pretty sweet, even though i kind need the money.
Seeing my friends stumble a little bit here and there because of strong winds is secretly fun.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I thought my mousepad had kicked the bucket as it'd stopped working even though Device Manager said it was working fine. Uninstalled drivers, reinstalled drivers and restarted to no avail.

Looked at my keyboard and noticed an odd icon resembling a hand pointing to a square with a No icon. Held down FN then pressed it, lo and behold it works again.

The cat must've disabled it in one of the many times she's walked on my keyboard today.
Put $7k in the bank, fuckin' IRS is getting most of it though.
Being able too have another day of work and youtube videos.
Spoiler:
I got a random call from one of my good friends when I was in a bad mood :3 It's always nice to have some sort of friendship, even if it's only 1 friend ;v;
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
took a nap. was pretty great.
I also get to see both my sisters and my dad this week, and i havent seen all of them togather since christmas last year.
going to the drugstore to get stuff
[color=#993300]Skype Chat playing Drawsomething without being able to see
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i had lunch with my sister, who is in town for the holidays, and it was super fun. Shes in her first year of college at cal, stuying journalism. We went to a dennys and we talked about how shes been doing at school. Than we picked up my younger cousin, hes 13, from my dads house where everyone is staying and went bowling. Super fun day, and i get to see my entire family on thanksgiving.
Got my MTB fixed, running like a dream again.

I think I love my bike way too much.
Family is here and it is great!
Friends are here and it was a bit awkward at first because of my screw up a few days ago but it's awesome now!
WORLD TRIGGER ANIME *A*
Just got out of a warm shower, wakes you up nicely in the morning.
[color=#993300]Thanksgiving Duck
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Not feeling sick today. Also booked tickets for a concert~
IT'S FINALLY HERE! YES! YES!
[color=#993300]My blood was replaced, Imfeel "clean"