What are you doing for New Years?

Pages Prev1234Next

What are you doing for New Years?

Total Votes : 1,775
It's gonna be 2 and 3 for me.
Buddy of mine has been doing New Year's at his place for quite a while now. We spent all day yesterday getting the place cleaned up. Today and tomorrow we'll be shopping for various alcohols and mixers we need to round the cabinet out. Day of we'll have 20-30 people over, with a pretty well stocked bar and a list of 9 house cocktails and 2 specialties. Of course people are also always free to make whatever they like with the ingredients we have, but our list has some pretty good stuff on it. Yeah, we kinda go all out on New Year's...
Hitting up Dave and busters, or maybe a NNYE rave! Happy NYE to everyone!
I should drink on New Years, thanks FAKKU!
I will spend it with my friends while playing Dota 2 and Smash Bros
I will be spending it at work, making sure no one breaks into a factory I guess.
My friend came down to Temecula from San Jose so I'm gonna be hanging out with him and a few others at a hotel in San Diego.

If I'm not wasted then I'm not doing it right.
Bocchi bocchi hitoribocchi
[color=blue]Alone, alone, I'm all alone[/color]
Hitori de karaoke hitori de izakaya
Hitori de yakiniku hitori de onsen

[color=blue]Singing karaoke by myself, drinking by myself
Eating yakiniku by myself, and taking an onsen bath by myself
[/color]

Quoted from my New Favorite Song "Hitoribocchi no Uta" sang by Producer from Puchimas!!
Drinking alone with anime and games while I get ready to start my TESOL course.

Fun times to be had by all for sure.
WitnessX Starship Captain
Watching anime with my friend.
Other - Spending it alone, drinking, and watching/reading Hentai.
It's almost always nice to have family around. This year I'm going to spend it just with my girlfriend and I. I hope the rest of the FAKKU users have a great New Years!!
is it weird for a guy to spend the night alone watching romcom animes..?
Time Square baby!
Dunno yet.

Most likely spending it alone with a bottle of Vodka and Dubbed anime so I don't have to pay attention.
Midnight booze and I all the excitement i need XD
Jmac "I'm a boob man"
Spending it the kid, wife and her family, drinking some bourbon and prolly a light large bonfire.
Spending it with family, feasting, drinking, gaming and reading manga and watching anime,!
Stuck working. Curse 24 hour retail...
I'll be working.

To anybody else pulling a late shift, salutations to you.
Pages Prev1234Next