What are you doing for New Years?

Pages Prev1234

What are you doing for New Years?

Total Votes : 1,775
yoshihiro669 goes Fapping mode!
Still alone T_T...
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
I alternate family years with friend years
Happy new year's eve and day everyone. I just be in my apartment drinking some hot Coco with mini marshmallows, playing ToS and watching some anime online or YouTube.
tsuyoshiro FAKKU Writer
I work all night! Fun times.
Others: Spending it with family, friends, drinking, karaoke, watching anime and movie .
Workin second shift, will probably be driving home as the new year rolls in
Working, until I drop dead. At least I don't need to think about actually having nobody to celebrate things with. :p
Eve - wirking till late...
Midnight - with family...
New Year - back to work...

Why????
I don't even have the strength to fap.
I'll be playing games - after that Steam sale, my backlog has increased dramatically.

Might take a short break at midnight to watch the fireworks, though.
Spending it with my family for like 3 hours and then crawl back into my room and watching animes. (btw) Happy new year to you guys~
623 FAKKU QA
With friends. Actually a little surprised that "alone with anime" is beating hanging with friends.
I'll just spend it all alone along with an entire bottle of wine, cursing jewcob while studying sql for work, and in the end just falling asleep like nothing happened.
My family doesn't really care about New Year
New Year's bores my girlfriend and i but we always seem to be dragged out by friends every year. We managed to avoid it this year which I'm thankful about. I find myself running around a lot during this time due to Christmas, new years, and my birthday next week so if I can have new years off so I can have some me time (gf included) before the birthday celebration, I'm happy.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
I'm going to bed early! :D
To much anime collections and jim bean from christmas im busy..
Spent at home with my parents, as always. :)
Would be with family, but while buried in a mountain of books studying... Informational books by day, Fakku books by night.
gohqn Loli goddess husband
Forever alone
Pages Prev1234