Yuri or Yaoi?

Yuri or Yaoi?

Total Votes : 4,278
TsundareKing Hidden King of FAKKU
Yuri all the way. Sorry Yaoi and BL fans, but I (and my penis and anus) don't swing that way...

...besides, that one picture and meme ruin any chance of me even coming near Yaoi with a fifty meter long pole. "Prepare your anus!" My god what a scary meme...
Give me that yuri goodness
Cant go wrong with a good yuri
Fuck, I'm a dude, and I choose Yaoi
We the 10% are really few huh? T.T
Slapstix Butt Lover
How dare you make me choose. This is a decision that needs "D: All of the grapes."
section8magnet Pervert for Life.
Not a Yaoi fan, but to each their own.
Most of the yuri stuff is pretty vanilla and yaoi is always more intense. That's why, although I watched both at some point, you may suppose what my choice is...
FUTA--nope
Yaoi. The yaoiz all the way.
My respect to yuri and its fans anyway, I just don't feel very attached to it as to the other option but I don't hate it.

By the way, in that yaoi picture it looks like the dude is getting eaten, I'm pretty sure there were better ones lol.
(like this one or idk, I just liked that one heh)
In some case I do read both. As long as they are cute.
trapesiumz wrote...
If you are a man and like yaoi, please go see a doctor I beg you.

How's the weather there in bigotville?
Well Yuri for me but I don't really fancy them as a mat.
Dual Blades Of Hentai wrote...
Isn't this basically asking how many women, men and homosexuals visit fakku?

I agree. This is a pretty pointless poll. Like many have said, to each their own.

Sorreah182 wrote...
I'm gonna get hated for this, but even as a guy I prefer yaoi. I've always felt that when two guys get together, there are more chances for me, but every time two girls get together I lost two. Selfish and kinda lame? yup, I know. but there ya go, I fully support yaoi and guys together, but yuri just makes me a little sad

Not hating you. I just can't understand the mentality of "I don't like lesbians because I don't have a chance with them" when we don't have a chance with manga characters at all.
hadnochoice[quote="Sorreah182 wrote...
I'm gonna get hated for this, but even as a guy I prefer yaoi. I've always felt that when two guys get together, there are more chances for me, but every time two girls get together I lost two. Selfish and kinda lame? yup, I know. but there ya go, I fully support yaoi and guys together, but yuri just makes me a little sad

Not hating you. I just can't understand the mentality of "I don't like lesbians because I don't have a chance with them" when we don't have a chance with manga characters at all.[/quote]

I think he meant it more like it is harder for him to fantize about some fictional character that he wouldn't even have a chance with in real life than one which he would
yumri4 wrote...
I think he meant it more like it is harder for him to fantize about some fictional character that he wouldn't even have a chance with in real life than one which he would

Oh I know that's what he meant. I just don't understand it because manga is already a really hard abstraction from real life that I'm surprised he has issue with something relatively minor.
hadnochoice wrote...
yumri4 wrote...

Oh I know that's what he meant. I just don't understand it because manga is already a really hard abstraction from real life that I'm surprised he has issue with something relatively minor.

its understandable but shouldn't really be that big of an issue either way. I can understand it as it is basically the reverse of how ppl think about yaoi when they are a straight male. We like yuri because it usually has 2 or more hot anime styled / hentai styled girls in it that usually have a minor to major plot line depending on the H-manga / Doujinshi. In that also we see the girls as being separate and not together also doing it for us not for themselves like the plot says it is for each other not for the viewer but gets twisted in our minds. For the men who like yaoi who are hetrosexual they see it as a more realistic thing and when reading / watching yaoi they project themselves into the main character alike to what we do in yuri just the male heterosexual people who like yaoi also see it as a more realistic thing and thus more achieve about thing to have happen ... some how that makes it more obtainable and more erotic in their minds though in my own I prefer Yuri as I do not care if I am mentally projecting myself into a female anime body having sex with another female as I can mentally pick which one and how then fantize father into it than just having it be me as the female but me as a 3rd introduced person or something alike to that as fanties can lead most anywhere usually good and erotic places in Hentai.
Sorry for my poor spelling.
Hmmm. If I were to choose, I'd definately say yuri although not because I especially like it. I'm a guy and I'm damn straight. I don't have anything against other people's sexual preference but personally I feel disgusted by yaoi or anything that has to do with 2 or more guys in a sexual or romantic context while I'd actually get excited by watching 2 girls in those situations, though not so much in manga/doujinshi because of low graphics, I prefer to see it in a more realistic way.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
trapesiumz wrote...
If you are a man and like yaoi, please go see a doctor I beg you.

Reported for being a member of Westboro Baptist.
I prefer pussies than dongs.
yumri4 wrote...
We like yuri because it usually has 2 or more hot [] girls

There's more to it than just numbers for me.

yumri4 wrote...
For the men who like yaoi who are hetrosexual

If a man gets aroused by yaoi he is --to some extent-- gay, it's okay to be gay.
Citrus manga is love ♡