For Monstergirl fans

Pages 12Next

What is your favorite kind of monstergirl?

Total Votes : 107
Please hear me fellow monstergirl fans! Raise your your hands and offer your energy so we can make this post the post that will pierce the lack of monstergirl Discussions!

My favorite tag on all of Fakku! is monstergirl which has it's pros and cons mainly that there isn't very many of them but that also means a lot of them are at least decent quality. However the low number of titles has also caused the tag to be seldom discussed, get good artists. Monstergirl is neither controversial or popular enough to get a good foothold in the forums so i thought maybe a simple poll would help out.

Q: What is your favorite kind of monstergirl?
(Personally my favorite is the Lamia followed by Succubus then Slime)
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
Mine is easily a wolf followed by a lamia...never considered ghosts in this before, maybe them 3rd in that case.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
I'd fuck any monster girls, but I put at first place both Harpies and Scylla.
I really want to love everyone equally, but somehow I cannot resist being drawn towards scalies.
I've always been fond of slime girls myself.
Yamato The Tactician
Lamia is probably my favorite but to be honest you can't go wrong with any of them
Either Dragon or Centaur, I cant decide between the two.
dragons followed by wolf and then succubus.
Probably vampires. Cause eternal lolis pleases the dick.
I'll base my answer on Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou so:

My favorite would be slime, followed by Dullahan.
I didn't know Vampires qualified as actual monstergirls, but Yeah, I'd definitely choose Shinobu from bakemonogatari then.

Yes I know I'm a hopeless lolicon onii-chan. Now sit on my lap.
I say vampire. Does that make me a sick fucker?
No Loli No Life wrote...
I didn't know Vampires qualified as actual monstergirls, but Yeah, I'd definitely choose Shinobu from bakemonogatari then.

Yes I know I'm a hopeless lolicon onii-chan. Now sit on my lap.

Yes, they count. I mean she is what, 1000's of years old like some vampire god.
Succubus is by far my favorite monster girl.
Succubus or slime.
Japan Not Japanese
I still don't understand Monstergirl fans.
snivell wrote...
I still don't understand Monstergirl fans.

That's ok I still don't understand vore, scat, ero guro, furries, micro/macro and inflation fetishes. But to each their own because no matter how weird your fetish is there is someone with a weirder one.
Arachne. Everyday Monster Girls definitely solidified them as my top pick.
Lamiae, I've always been interested in 'snake people', even playing Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne I fell in love with the Naga the moment I saw them.

Harpies are a close second, mostly thanks to Monster Girl Quest, and then probably Arachne for some strange reason, seeing as I live in Australia and am arachnophobic... I blame Monster Musume and MGQ
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Lamia, followed by slime.
Pages 12Next