Why are people so fuckng retarded

Pages 123Next
So there is an on-going measles outbreak right now

"2001 - 2013 there was 88 cases of Measles, in 2014 alone there was 644"

You must be a special case of retarded not to vaccinate yourself and your child.

edit: yea i know the title is misspelled. incoherent rage does that to your spelling
I mean a legit reason to be weary of certain vaccinations is if your child has an immune deficiency and legally you can call exemption if you have a philosophical objection (which this applies to California and some other states) or religious reasons, but yeah that number is still a bit too high for normal standards.
I had them. My brothers had them. My parents had them. You will live. It's not flipland.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I had them. My brothers had them. My parents had them. You will live. It's not flipland.

Forum Image: http://www.remate.ph/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/trillanes221.jpg
Peltor wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

He right though.
VACCINES ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

This is probably all it takes to convince them.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I don't believe they should be mandatory but that is quite a lot.
Lughost wrote...
Peltor wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

He right though.

Because we care more about politics than health problems.
Like that picture, for example.
People not getting vaccinations is dumb. If like less than 90% of people get them then they stop being effective, not getting your vaccine is just selfish on so many levels.
Bunny5390 The Defenestrator!
My Pasta, it's just like "climategate"

One study showing something that conflicts with years of research, and then fifteen studies into it that prove it wrong, yet people still believe the bullshit.

In this case I believe it was a study (since discredited several times over) claiming that certain vaccines might cause autism. Why can't people just update their information once in a while!?
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Depends on the vaccine, how new it is and several other factors.

Like for example, the flu vaccine this year. Because it mutated shortly after it became pretty ineffective at what it was suppose to do.

So subjecting yourself and your children to a vaccine that could potentially create negative side effects that ended up being ineffective anyways was a no gain.

Other vaccines are too new for me to want to get.

For ones that are a little more established and less likely to mutate I have no issue with getting and such.

The idea that you should get a vaccine just for the sake of getting a vaccine is silly though.
The whole human body suffers from a stupid brain, and in this case your children suffer too. Sad.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
I mean a legit reason to be weary of certain vaccinations is if your child has an immune deficiency and legally you can call exemption if you have a philosophical objection (which this applies to California and some other states) or religious reasons, but yeah that number is still a bit too high for normal standards.

Vaccinating your child shouldn't be a philosophical choice it's the right choice.
Longevity wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Vaccinating your child shouldn't be a philosophical choice it's the right choice.

Believe me it's my job to encourage people to vaccinate themselves and there children, but if people are so bent on not getting vaccinated we can't force them. Only reason I know some of this is because I had to take my medical license test recently lol.
Don't sound like my Father, please.
I had all those vaccinations and i still got measles. Fuck i got the small pox and anthrax vaccination.
Can't we just arm equip the nurses with blowdarts?
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Can't we just arm equip the nurses with blowdarts?

Yes on so many levels, I'll have to recommend this to the staff xD
I think you've asked this question before and the solution to the problem will always be the same:

Eugenics
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Force.
Pages 123Next