I have a Momoka love doll. Pictures inside.

This is the best thing I have seen all year. I love it.
opal FAKKU Senior Editor
This RULES power to u bathe in those hater tears
Jacob wrote...
This is the best thing I have seen all year. I love it.

I'm glad to hear that!
Tegumi "im always cute"
Stickied because
Actually we need to get you a proper FAKKU shirt.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Jacob wrote...
Actually we need to get you a proper FAKKU shirt.

we should put a picture in the store with the other pictures that are examples of the shirt

body pillows are as far into weird as i go. speaking of body pillows, my new one arrived yesterday

but if you like, go for it. the face kinda scares me, not gonna lie
One day out of the blue he's gonna post a photo of her covered in semen ಠ_ಠ
El ORLY *PokerFace*
Surprised how no one has pointed out the half full trash bucket in the first pic with what appears to be paper towels. Yes, he's been having some fun alright....
Ziggy wrote...
Is this Momoka's room too?

She never leaves that room, or that bed. She's very heavy, and carrying her anywhere is quite a hassle. I feel like I'm taking care of a deaf, mute, blind quadriplegic girl. But...it's worth it!
I feel uncomfortable.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
cannotgoogleme wrote...
Ziggy wrote...
Is this Momoka's room too?

She never leaves that room, or that bed. She's very heavy, and carrying her anywhere is quite a hassle. I feel like I'm taking care of a deaf, mute, blind quadriplegic girl. But...it's worth it!

But the bedding choice?
omg that is so cool, what is the doll made of?
You didn't even take pics of the tits or crotch.
I WAS JUST RECENTLY ADMIRING HOW COOL THESE THINGS ARE. (I was looking at asian ones recently)

I do admit they are a bit creepy but that's kind of why I think they have an appeal. I'd get one and display it in my house or something to freak people out.
xhimitsu wrote...

Most love dolls are made of silicone, but this one is made out of Thermoplastic elastomer, abbreviated as TPE. She feels kinda "rubbery", but there is an easy fix for that. You get some baby powder or corn starch and "powder" the doll's skin. It looks like this:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZvhlmiB.jpg

It might look super funky, but after powdering the doll properly, there are no traces of white powder anywhere on her body, and she is SO SMOOTH AND SOFT! Imagine the softest thing you've ever touched. After a powdering, she's 10x softer than that. I could just run my hands over her body all day long. I wouldn't want to lick baby powder, but corn starch is all natural, so I don't mind getting that stuff in my mouth at all.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Gotta say regardless of how I feel about dolls (sorry but they just freak me out. As a kid my mom collected dolls and there eyes staring at me gave me nightmares lol), this is a really nicely done one, especially in the chest region. Usually from the images I've seen some look a little too unnatural or the skin is a little more waxy, but she looks so life-like. The hair is also really nice. I don't doubt you take good care of her in more ways then one xD
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Not sure if I when pull out a gun and shoot it, or hop in bed with it, that's if I ever see something like this in person or in my house.
Make her do a JoJo pose.
Fair enough that we all have our fetishes and wild fantasises. But this is way too weird.
cannotgoogleme wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...

Most love dolls are made of silicone, but this one is made out of Thermoplastic elastomer, abbreviated as TPE. She feels kinda "rubbery", but there is an easy fix for that. You get some baby powder or corn starch and "powder" the doll's skin. It looks like this:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZvhlmiB.jpg

It might look super funky, but after powdering the doll properly, there are no traces of white powder anywhere on her body, and she is SO SMOOTH AND SOFT! Imagine the softest thing you've ever touched. After a powdering, she's 10x softer than that. I could just run my hands over her body all day long. I wouldn't want to lick baby powder, but corn starch is all natural, so I don't mind getting that stuff in my mouth at all.

I don't know how often you do that, but if it helps, when I took a cake decorating class, we were using thing called a dusting pouch that really came in handy whenever we needed to keep things from sticking to each other. I remember it was pretty much a thin bag that worked by filling it with cornstarch and gliding it along surfaces to keep the gum paste and fondant from sticking.

Something like that might save you some time when it comes to re-dusting her, since that photo makes me think you have to repeatedly dip the brush to cover her completely