In-Book Advertisement (Please post replies about it here)

Pages Prev1234
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Kisuka wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Kisuka wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Went to edit things and the ad will not go away at all when you try to skip it. I can't even turn the page or anything :/

Edit: if I wait for five seconds you can click the next button at the top of the page or use the arrow keys (the skip ad tab doesn't work at all), but I have to admit this current ad is pretty annoying since you still get the pop-up one after the fact. Would rather just get a pop up, close it and be done.

Just pushed out an update which should hopefully fix the 'skip ad' button. If it doesn't let me know. As for the pop-up advertisement... you shouldn't be getting that anymore o.O it was supposed to be removed early today. If you're still getting it even after this new update please let me know.

Not getting the pop-up anymore from what I've seen, but the skip ad button is still broke. I can bypass it with arrow keys and by clicking the next button at the top with my mouse/touch screen, but the "skip ad" itself is just for show lol.

Hmm.. might still be deploying.

I'll wait a little while and see if what happens then, if it's still an issue later tonight or tomorrow, I'll message ya.

Edit: code just went in for me! I'm just too fast/impatient for the code apparently lol. Thank you (^^)b
I'm having issues on Chrome where I cannot click the "Skip Ad" button at all once it shows up. Cannot read anything at all...
boredhanyou wrote...
I'm having issues on Chrome where I cannot click the "Skip Ad" button at all once it shows up. Cannot read anything at all...

Does the skip ad button appear? Do you have any ad block extensions installed? What happens when you hit the right arrow key on ur keyboard after the skip button countdown ends?
Between these ads and the flood of loli, I'm afraid I'm done.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Kisuka wrote...
boredhanyou wrote...

Does the skip ad button appear? Do you have any ad block extensions installed? What happens when you hit the right arrow key on ur keyboard after the skip button countdown ends?

I do not have any Ad Block extensions installed. The Skip button does appear, but it does not let me click it. When I hit the right arrow it works now. But it goes to the second page and I completely miss the first.
WitnessX Starship Captain
I've noticed that if I let the 'skip ad' button appear, it doesn't do anything when I click on it, and I have to refresh the page (or click forward in what I'm reading).

Browser is Chrome.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
I have tried accessing through internet explorer and firefox, and in both versions the skip ad button is completely disabled. I have not had any recent upgrades or changes to my adblocker status, so I believe the problem must rest with the erito ad itself.

Edit: Otearai is correct. There is a small sliver of the manga page visible at the bottom of the ad. If you click it, the erito ad disappears and you can navigate normally after that, but it's still a pain if you miss and pull up the erito site instead.
I'm still getting the pop up advertisement when i click the skip ad on the inbook advertisemen.

Edit 2/19/2015: Attempting to skip to page 4 from the page selection left me with the erito ad unskippable,additionally i'm still getting the popup ad in addition to the inbook advertisement
I'm just wondering if anyone else has experience using erito's affiliate program?

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.
Pages Prev1234