[Locked] Who are you? ...In real life?

I'm singaporean , this is my birth country .Although im 21 i do not like mixing with people of my age as i render them childish . I love gore , i love sadism , i love the sight of torture hentai ,Hentai addict.
if you judge me
i will
kill u
with a pencil
stuck up your anus
turn left :)
Now let me continue .
My name in short is DvnJrL .
i love writing horror shorts, playing the piano is my hobby as well as reading manga , watching anime and hentaiiii ofcourse :))))
I love mixing with masochist people, i can torture them mentally .
I laugh at tortured souls
if we have the same interest , let's be friends:)
I might look like your average Senpai in school , but underneath the skin lies a cunning , deceiving and almost predatory sadist that desires for your soul to be tormented for eternity.
I'm friendly ,sociable and accepting towards others despite my flaws :D

Nuff Said

I hope we can get along well :D
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Goshujin Sama wrote...
im 16

Bad move. Reported for being underage.
Goshujin Sama wrote...
I'm singaporean , this is my birth country .Although im 16 i do not like mixing with people of my age as i render them childish . I love gore , i love sadism , i love the sight of torture hentai ,Hentai addict.
if you judge me
i will
kill u
with a pencil
stuck up your anus
turn left :)
Now let me continue .
My name in short is DvnJrL .
i love writing horror shorts, playing the piano is my hobby as well as reading manga , watching anime and hentaiiii ofcourse :))))
I love mixing with masochist people, i can torture them mentally .
I laugh at tortured souls
if we have the same interest , let's be friends:)
I might look like your average Senpai in school , but underneath the skin lies a cunning , deceiving and almost predatory sadist that desires for your soul to be tormented for eternity.
I'm friendly ,sociable and accepting towards others despite my flaws :D

Nuff Said

I hope we can get along well :D

You just might be da devil, seek help before you hurt somebody.
artcellrox wrote...
Goshujin Sama wrote...
im 16

Plot twist : i act like 16 so that i could get near to kids in this site and engage them in child abuse , im actually 21
bad move. i report you for being unable to see through my deception.
Antw0n Remember me?
Goshujin Sama wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Goshujin Sama wrote...
im 16

Plot twist : i act like 16 so that i could get near to kids in this site and engage them in child abuse , im actually 21

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/g0J4M/2349fe9a12.gif

Spoiler:
See you in two years, kid
Goshujin Sama wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Goshujin Sama wrote...
im 16

>being this dumb
>actually editing original post to change age

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/g0J5R/96645b28e1.gif
artcellrox wrote...
Goshujin Sama wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Goshujin Sama wrote...
im 16

>being this dumb

Bro , it's just a simple hentai plot twist.
Antw0n Remember me?
Goshujin Sama wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Goshujin Sama wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Goshujin Sama wrote...
im 16

>being this dumb

Bro , it's just a simple hentai plot twist.

Are you literally retarded?
xhimitsu wrote...
pspkiller626 wrote...
I'm just your average 21 year old mixed Korean guy who's studying Business Administration in the UK.

Current Hobbies:
Listening to electronic music
Bboying
Calisthenics
Classical Guitar

I'm just happy that I landed a part-time job on my own instead of having them thrown at me.

Oh do you dress like a BBoy too? *_*

SukebeOnna19 wrote...
25/F/EuroAmeriAsian lol

Like to play video games, fishing, gardening, scrapbooking, but mostly watch anime and read manga from time to time. Live outside Seattle, we have a huge Asian population over here so hearing about otakus isn't really that taboo. Even the jocks over here have at least watched DBZ. Working on my GED and working part-time while babysitting the other half the time. Planning to go to my first convention (SakuraCon). I visit the site 2-3 times a week.

If you don't mind can I ask what part of Asia you are from? C:

EuroAmeriAsian is what I use to describe my ethnic background; however, I was born and raised in the USA. My mom is American with a European background and my dad immigrated from Thailand when he was 10. But he's actually Laos Mien.
Hi, I'm just an old man who enjoys Hentai. Glad I came across this site, I really enjoy it!
Hey there I'm 21 years old an up and coming writer trying to get my novel going :D also I now do YouTube videos with my friend :D Currently I am in college studying hard and stuff like that I do have a job but it doesn't pay all to well Ill leave a link here for a YouTube video me and my buddy did if you wanna know more hit me up :D id love to talk and stuff meet new people:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDRH95RuDcA
Hello Fakkers! I'm a single male 21 Filipino community college student trying to get my A.S. in Computer Info Administration, currently taking my core classes. I enjoy mainly slice of life/romcom Anime/Manga (currently enjoying Nisekoi and Genshiken), video games, I listen to Monstercat a lot, and of course hentai. I mainly come on Fakku and enjoy the Doujinshis about once every few days. I'm very introvert at heart, but I can manage socializing with people. I don't have as many friends as I used to back in high school, but it's not really a big deal these days. I love Japanese culture and wish to move to Japan one day and become a bonafide Otaku.

I've had this account for a year now to post a comment on one of my fav Doujinshis, but only now visiting the forums. So, yeah. That's it. :p
Hi! I'm 16 years old. Im a fourth year high school student. Loves anime, manga and games. I'm not that knowledgeable about animes though but I intend to gather wisdom about it. teehee. Oh! I also love Hentai.
christope wrote...
Hi! I'm 16 years old.

>underage

Forum Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5pc-z9GQ4ck/UEyuqjqB60I/AAAAAAAACxU/f0dK5Tl8a5s/s1600/samuel-l-jackson-banned.gif
I'm nobody. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqrqaPThCmI[/youtube]
Well am a high school who enjoys drawing digitally and traditionally, listens metal,j-rock,visual kei and anything metal. + I am also an rookie manga maker.
IRL, i'm Bree, a 22 year old college student studying electrical engineering. asian, 5ft 8", not skinny but not fat either, playful generally, just a little kinky, kinda flat-chested (A's maybe going on B's soon), somewhat of a tomboy in terms of my interests and hobbies. I'm not neccesarily a futanari by the standard definition, but i consider myself to be in that category since i live my life as a girl, and i consider myself a girl as well, despite an unfortunate appendage's presence. (that'll be rectified eventually. bing a girl with one of those things is rather embarrasing.)

i love drifting and modifying machines outside of fakku.
me and my beloved rc cars lol:
Forum Image: http://i.gyazo.com/a77e21038a13bea11b945111b142612b.png
retfir wrote...
Spoiler:
IRL, i'm Bree, a 22 year old college student studying electrical engineering. asian, 5ft 8", not skinny but not fat either, playful generally, just a little kinky, kinda flat-chested (A's maybe going on B's soon), somewhat of a tomboy in terms of my interests and hobbies. I'm not neccesarily a futanari by the standard definition, but i consider myself to be in that category since i live my life as a girl, and i consider myself a girl as well, despite an unfortunate appendage's presence. (that'll be rectified eventually. bing a girl with one of those things is rather embarrasing.)

i love drifting and modifying machines outside of fakku.
me and my beloved rc cars lol:
Forum Image: http://i.gyazo.com/a77e21038a13bea11b945111b142612b.png

Nice RC. You and Drifter will get along quite nicely, whenever he decides to pop up again. He is also very much into RC and drifting.
Hello all I am a 21 year old female who is currently just a concept videogame artist. I am in love with manga and anime, I watch and read it all the time. I sorta got into hentai at a young age and i still love it to this day ha but in real life what I do is do art for a living, bake cakes for people and just help people do their make-up (mostly transgender women).
In the real world, beyond the hentai, beyond the internet, and beyond being a troll, I am a college student and a well-rounded intellect. I like long walks on the beach lol no I enjoy writing poetry and prose as well as fuckin her right.

But all jokes beside, I am a pretty nice guy and not an ugly little troll living in my mom's basement all coked out and living that otaku life. You have my word.