Ask not what your hentai community can do for you...

Pages 12Next
Waar FAKKU Moderator
I need a few volunteers for something I have planned. There might be a custom achievement in it for those who do help. The prerequisite for signing up is knowledge of the last few seasons of anime(4-5 seasons minimum), having watched a plethora of shows will help. Anyone who has the free time and wants to help steer Fakku for the future should apply today.

PM me to sign up, or if you have any questions feel free to do the same.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Too bad. I'm not a big ol' weeabo.

Spoiler:

I am terrible at keeping up with current anime. I'm only watching 3 shows and I'm already behind.
I would volunteer but most of the shows that I watched are mecha genre only
So far this season I've watched nothing except for the weekly One Piece episodes. Last season I watched .... 4 shows.

I should watch more.
The only people I can really think of is @Artcellrox @Ryssen and Foreground, maybe animefreak_usa? I'd do it but I haven't watched anime in god knows how long, maybe @luinthoron
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
de'Cypher wrote...
The only people I can really think of is @Artcellrox @Ryssen and Foreground, maybe animefreak_usa? I'd do it but I haven't watched anime in god knows how long, maybe @luinthoron

Anime and Manga section has more people who regularly watch (I see Waar made a thread there already). Off the top of my head, I can also think of @wideeyedman and @porygonpowah for this as well.
artcellrox wrote...
de'Cypher wrote...

Anime and Manga section has more people who regularly watch (I see Waar made a thread there already). Off the top of my head, I can also think of @wideeyedman and @porygonpowah for this as well.

Porygon's avatar reminds me that I need to watch more Death Parade, thanks bruh.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I'll give it a shot, I watch most shows every season anyway.
This actually made me think back on the anime over the last 2-3 years. Man where does the time go?
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
de'Cypher wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
de'Cypher wrote...

Porygon's avatar reminds me that I need to watch more Death Parade, thanks bruh.

@de'Cypher - Mission accomplished.

On a more serious note, I'm really interested in something that would let me put my absurd amount of time spent watching anime to good use, and helping out a community I love is something I'm very ok with doing.

Also...Art sempai noticed me O/////O
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
PorygonPowah wrote...
@de-cypher - Mission accomplished.

On a more serious note, I'm really interested in something that would let me put my absurd amount of time spent watching anime to good use, and helping out a community I love is something I'm very ok with doing.

Fixed that mention for you. You need to type it exactly as it is on their profile URL.

Also, what the fuck, I thought I was your junior.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
artcellrox wrote...
PorygonPowah wrote...
@de-cypher - Mission accomplished.

Fixed that mention for you. You need to type it exactly as it is on their profile URL.

Also, what the fuck, I thought I was your junior.

Maybe he is basing it off of post counts.
Surrreee. I also got a notification for every time someone quoted Cypher...
Look no further! Having watched both Naruto and Bleach, I feel I am most qualified for this position. Here is a direct link to message me so you don't have to click multiple times https://www.fakku.net/messages/compose/mr-hat-n-klogs
How bad some of these seasons were, whoever does this really does need a reward.
jwub4 wrote...
How bad some of these seasons were, whoever does this really does need a reward.

Nice bait faggot. Last year was pretty fucking solid.
Shoulda asked me five years ago when I was in hospital and basically didn't do anything else.
Ryssen wrote...
Surrreee. I also got a notification for every time someone quoted Cypher...

So did I just now. @jacob please fix, quoting a mention triggers it and that shit's annoying.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'd volunteer but I don't watch enough animu.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Missing the last season isnt as much of an issue, focused more on the last 2 or 3, and anything beyond that.
Pages 12Next