When do you browse fakku?

When do you browse fakku?

Total Votes : 5,016
Life is too busy to restrict fakku sessions to a specific time, anytime the opportunity arises I grab it.
Fakku -- Anytime. Anywhere. Anyone.

Of course this is after the site reached a stable state and not go offline all the time.
I'm on in the morning before class, and on after class. Being a college student taking actual classes is quite stressful after all.
I actually mean all of the time. When I wake up, when I have down time between classes and work, and when I get off work. So on average, three times a day.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
ANYTHING EXCEPT THE LAST ONE ARE ALL WEAK!

Obviously, I am on here a lot of the time, I wake up early so I can finish browsing all the new releases before I have to go off for the day's responsibilities, and when I come home at night, it's another round on FAKKU. And if I have breaks in between to come home, I also come on FAKKU.

It's like an integral part of my daily schedule nowadays. Wake up, FAKKU, work, home, FAKKU, sleep, something along those lines with slight alterations every now and then.

And on the weekends...I'm on here just about all the time unless something comes up.

With the recent influx of many releases every single day, I tend to wake up 1 to 2 hours earlier than usual to go through them all.
WitnessX Starship Captain
Whenever I jolly well please.
Even if I wanted to, I dont have the time to check so many uploads daily all the day haha
I do read a bunch of the ones I missed in the days I've been absent in a free night.
Interesting question
Mostly mid day ^^
KingKamanashi Imouto Master
I just get on whenever. Taking a dump? Time to check my notifications and bookmark stuff for later. Walking around in the mall waiting for others to finish? Just check the forums. I have no shame.
Anytime but certainly not all the time. I more use it for the forums though.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
The occasional peak at school :3
lol these results. If I'm home during the day I'm here at pretty much any time of day. I'll casually wander in especially when I'm bored.
Night time. Best time for me to see what's up.
Evening to night mostly. Though if I'm home I might randomly check at any time.
Usually at night like when I wanna fap like normal people, cuz I like reading fakku before bed so I can dream about my 2d WAIFUS QQ JUST LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
All the time, of course.
Whenever me and my girlfriend get a chance we'll read them on our own, favorite, then read them again, together! :D
Only when I'm Nigel.

Forum Image: http://s17.postimg.org/qtlz84ehb/nigel_thornberry_large_msg_131036466474.jpg
Every morning and evening, and sometimes in the afternoon as well. :P
I choose ALL THE TIME because I usually check it at least once in the morning/midday, once in the afternoon, once in the evening/night. I usually check it 3-4 times a day, except for the times when I'm catching up on games/animes/mangas/novels
Whenever I find free time, I visit Fakku. In fact, in my browser if you type 'f' you will get fakku before facebook