Pyon-Kti Says Thank You!

Pages Prev12
I love this book. So of course I need to buy it but shipping to Canada makes it $40+. I dont know if I can justify it even though I want to support Fakku & the artists.
Protagonist wrote...
I love this book. So of course I need to buy it but shipping to Canada makes it $40+. I dont know if I can justify it even though I want to support Fakku & the artists.

We'll get it up on Amazon as soon as we get it in the office, you should be able to order it from Canada.
Done and done. I have trained my body for months preparing for this day. Nothing will stop what's coming at this point. N-O-T-H-I-N-G
Thank you, fakku for publishing and thank you, pyon-Kti for creating and acknowledging. We love you!
Jacob wrote...
We can setup a P.O. Box in the United States for fan mail which we can then pass on to the artists, is that something you guys would be interested in? We could also schedule some Q&A's with the artists or just pass along some questions from the community (what kind of oppai do you like?).

I'm obviously in full support of this!! People say money talks but I definitely want to show more appreciation than that. I also think it's a great opportunity to show that Western audiences have great enthusiasm for what these artists do.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
We can setup a P.O. Box in the United States for fan mail which we can then pass on to the artists, is that something you guys would be interested in? We could also schedule some Q&A's with the artists or just pass along some questions from the community (what kind of oppai do you like?).

I'm obviously in full support of this!! People say money talks but I definitely want to show more appreciation than that. I also think it's a great opportunity to show that Western audiences have great enthusiasm for what these artists do.

I am so on board for that idea. You are absolute right, ChrisBRosado123. Sometimes money doesn't cut it, just as though the artist acknowledged us, we too should have the chance to show our appreciation and support. Let's do eet!
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/aOTjzFL.jpg
Nooo Thank You!
Jacob wrote...
@Ghostly wrote...
This is awesome, it is really nice to see Pyon-Kti sketch a thank you to the community. Should we have some artistic members sketch something back as thanks perhaps :P

This is a really good idea, and definitely if anyone wants to sketch something we can send it to pyon-Kti.

@chrisbrosado123 wrote...
This is pretty awesome! Would it be possible to send some sort of fan mail back?

ask for a room tour or show some sketches. behind the scenes stuff! those are always cool.
I have to say that every book I see on here is VERY reasonably priced and high quality. Good going Fakku. One day I will own a book shop.... maybe
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
No no no no, Pyon. Thank YOU and MOMI too <3
Ow thank Fakku really appreciate it
Wait, sold out?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOLD OUT?!
I'd totally buy these books if the shipping wouldn't cost more than the books themselves q_q
Thank you Pyon-kti-sensei! Your girls are so squishy and soft looking I just wanna hug them all!!! XD
Jacob wrote...
@Ghostly wrote...
This is awesome, it is really nice to see Pyon-Kti sketch a thank you to the community. Should we have some artistic members sketch something back as thanks perhaps :P

This is a really good idea, and definitely if anyone wants to sketch something we can send it to pyon-Kti.

Maybe we could get some Momoka pieces saying "you're welcome". Well "you're welcome" isn't really a thing in Japan so maybe a "thank you" in return? Unfortunately I have zero artistic ability but this sounds pretty cool.
That is an awesome image! Makes me really wish I could draw...(-_-)
Amazibg, i wish i could have the books, but im poor :(
There was a final version of the sketch before but I can´t find it anymore.
Anyone know where it is now?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Youma81 wrote...

The equivalent thread in the books section has it: Pyon-Kti Says Thank You!
luinthoron wrote...
Youma81 wrote...

The equivalent thread in the books section has it: Pyon-Kti Says Thank You!

Thank you.

I searched everything and I always found the other thread with the same name only ^^"

Have a nice weekend!
Pages Prev12