When do you browse fakku?

When do you browse fakku?

Total Votes : 5,016
Whenever I have the time, which is only after 6:00 PM on a regular work day.
Since I'm lazy to check if somebody already said this I'm just gonna say it.

I think the better question would be when don't I browse fakku.
Every day, multiple times a day. Doesn't matter when.
El ORLY *PokerFace*
Ugh...I blame Fakku for making me come so often (No pun intended)
If they had never gone into this publishing book business, I would've never joined seriously.
Now I check several times a day for any news regarding Fakku books...and I go to the forums cus I'm really bored most of the time.
It doesn't help that I have OCD tendencies...
I'm pretty much on the forums lurking and posting in IB all the time.
All the time of course :3

Kuz browsing at night is too mainstream :D
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/1EB61vu.gif
I have Fakku bookmarked in my tabs so that it never goes away whenever i open my browser i have Fakku and my anime list pinned their. It is their whenever i need it and whenever it needs me, we have a wonderful relationship.
Makes for some very weird, uhh, "experiences", having a connection to F! at all hours...
Times varies from time to time but normally at night from midnight+
evening mostly.
Wow all the time is going to win this poll lol

I usually get on around noon or so my time to check forums and maybe a few mangas, but check forum more often. I will look in sometimes after work sometimes.
Erry' day, throughout the day.
To be honest I only come sometimes for the forums and see if there are news on the books.

I can find better and more content somewhere else.
Usually at night when I'm in my room
Pretty much anywhere I can get away with it. :3
A lot throughout the day!!!!
I have no set time. I am on and off all throughout the day, though I am not sure what I am always doing on here... Only so many rounds in the chamber. XD
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
When i want.
I think work is the only time I'm not on. Otherwise I keep a few tabs opened on my phone.
for me I visit Fakku on no specific time, but mostly visit around mid Morning to Fap and sleep afterwards