How many FAKKU! forums do you frequent?

Total Votes : 1,268
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Which ones?

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/zykM7Bh.gif
It's all about eroge.
i don't get this question :S
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I mostly hang around in CTFG, but I do a round of quite a few other forums from time to time during the day as well. Not all of them, but enough. Frequent replies here in the polls. FAKKU Books, of course. Often helping out in Requests when I can, and so on...
milkyjoe Milkiest of All
I'm not much of a forum user, but I usually check out the Feedback/suggestions forum to see if I can help.

And of course, I'm always scouring the books forum. Gotta make sure I'm up to date with all the news lol
Hmm didn't get the question at first but I think only 1, don't even know which one but I'm quite sure that I have visited it about a week ago.
Fakku Books, random, IB, serious business, video games and occasionally greetings.
I check out books to see if there's anything new, But I normally just pop in and out of mutiple different ones.
Edit: also finally got on the first page.hurray
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
I'm on Anime and Manga fairly often, and I lurk in the VN forum now and then.
Kurzathan ShuckyDucky QuackQuack
I frequent Requests, Nosebleeds, Fakku Books, Anime and Manga, and Incoherent Babbling.
Usually in the IB section, but I also check the Figures, Mechas, and Toys section, the VG section, and the VNs and Eroge section.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I used to frequent them a lot more, but nowadays I've been so busy I only barely have time to finish up on the front page before having to leave for the day.

Hmm, well, I used to frequent the eroge and visual novels area but eventually I just relied on VNDB or girlcelly especially for new releases...

I also used to go to the writing and fanfiction one quite a lot and I still do sometimes, but somehow I keep missing the competitions.

What else...I suppose I visit the uploaders section sometimes.

I do periodically visit the other forums when I have time.
Anime and Manga, and Video Games.

Time to time I peek at the Fakku Book section.
I'm most often lurking on Arts and Digital Graphics.
I sometimes visit Requests, Feedback/Suggestion and Anime & Manga sections.

Now I wonder if the admins are gathering data through these occasional polls or it's just a front page decoration so that people could do some one-time small talks. It'll be nice if it's something for improvement though.
A bunch on/off. Main ones I go to are usually CTFG, Feedback, Serious Discussions, Manga/Doujin section, Requests, LLR and a couple other ones. The rest I just lurk in.
Only this one, if you can call this a part of the forum haha
Fakku has forums o.0
Did not had the best experience using forums here and there, I tend to steer clear of it unless I absolutely have to.
Well there are some forums that really are fun to read. Especially about Eroge Translations.
I usually just check if there's something new.
Pages 123Next