What's your Favorite hentai?

Pages Prev1234Next
Thanks for sharing. ^w^
I quite enjoy Night Shift Nurses. I tell ya, there is something beautiful about seeing a girl get fucked after having an egg shoved up in there. I also like Oni Chichi.
I love Secret Plot, Spunky Knight, and Alice in Sexland. I can always go back to those three hentai and it's a guarantee that I'll have a great time. I also really love the hentai scenes in Mezzo Forte. Taimaning Asagi and Dark Love is almost too good. Everything Pixy makes is sure to turn me on.
damnit another good question but here goes (So Much Hentai OVA)

5.Black Bible Series
4.Milk Junkie (BBW FTFW)
3.Princess Lover
2.Star Jewel
1.Resort Boin
Bible Black
Heartwork
Mi.Da.Ra a.k.a Secret Desires
Fault
Enbo a.k.a Taboo Charming Mother
I really like Pandra, it doesn't seem to get old for me. As for more lighthearted hentai, there are too many for me to list lol.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
I have three favourites when it comes to story: Power Play (yamatogawa), Shindo L's cultural anthropology (shindo L), and Domin8 Me! (Sessyu Takemura).

All of them have a story that goes from decent to good.

TiTiKei and Futabu are still my top two books, as they are perfect fap material.
Well, in terms of artists...

Yuki N Dash (As long as I can mentally blot out the word "incest")

Homunculus

Dr.P

Aoki Kanji

ReDrop

peachpulsur (For some of the best yuri out there)
Mezzo Forte, it's what got me into hentai in the first place.
I like so many and every one tickles a certain fancy, but I have to give recognition to Baku Ane for being the most beautifully animated anime I've seen in half a decade.
Milk Junkies
Consenting Adultery
Joshikousei no Koshitsuki
Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend
Boy Meets Harem. The manga was amazing and the animation of it does it extreme justice.
Enbi
Tempting the Husband
A dream hentai animation would be something done with one of Hyji's works
Oni Chichi
Tayu Tayu
Itadaki Seieki
Baku Ane

all of these are good in my opinion. also anything produced by Collaboration Works, is typically good.
Boku No Pico!
"Consenting Adultery"

Absolutly.
Excelent protography, very sexy shots, very realistic movements, and a nice easy story.

Forum Image: http://cdn.youjizz-now.com/a/a8/25359/320_240/consenting-adultery-1-2/0354742_004i.jpg
I have a soft spot *smacks self before he makes a joke bout nothing being 'soft' involving this topic* for what first got me into hentais, Dragon Pink, Twin Dolls, and though it's not a full hentai, Sprite - Between Two Worlds.

That said here's a no order list of hentais that get me rock hard just remembering the titles.

Viper GTS
Lunatic Night
Lingerie Office
Angel of Darkness (2)
New Angel (2)
Angels in the Court
Parade Parade
Rei Rei
Tentacle and Witches
F3
Bible Black and Taimanin Asagi
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Favorite is probably Discipline. Saw it with a guy friend (no sex, we seriously just watched it lol) and I loved it quite a bit.
Anything from the Vanilla Series, there all good.
I remember the first Hentai I watched was Sex-friend, I thought it was absolutely great. Realistic-ish sequences and a Jazz soundtrack that was played appropriately for the scenes? Absolutely blew my mind. Still remains to be one of my favorites. I enjoyed Discipline quite a bit as well and Soushisouai Note The Animation for my more current favorites. I try to find Hentai which is uncensored for the most part which why I don't watch a ton of it since the pixelation stops me from enjoying it as much as I'd like to. If anybody would like to share any great uncensored hentai, I'd be thrilled :3 Also I just picked up Cool Devices, good stuff as well :) (I've watched Bible Black as well, not really my cup of tea, animation wise it's pretty good and some scenes I enjoy, but the majority doesn't thrill me a ton.)
Taimanin Asagi
I've fapped to it so many times. It's probably over a hundred now, honestly.
Pages Prev1234Next