Do you have a pet?

Do you have a pet?

Total Votes : 4,033
I'd love to have a pet but the family i was born in has an allergy to fur even though I do not, I love all forms of animals. Dogs, cats, ferrets, snakes, there's a long list. I think it's because animals know neither good nor evil, only survival. Yet they can be loyal to those who shows it kindness.
Hmm, I have a python, but it doesn't do as much as a cat or dog, I don't think I would want any pets that were high maintenance because I don't have the responsibility to take care of one.
Great Pyrenees!! Not sure if he's a dog, a cat, or a throw rug that sheds everywhere half the time though.
Does livestock count as pets?
3 Cats, 2 are sisters that my family took from a shelter and the boy was found by my cousin's friends and we ended up with him. Love them, the boy's a rascal who always has to fight with the younger sister. Even though she's about half his size she's still in charge.
Most people wouldn't really consider it a dog, but I have a chihuahua.
As a VERY VERY LAZY/Gamer personality, I would like a pet. But I know, I wouldn't taken care of it well. So I don't have one.
3 dogs and 3 cats

All they do is eat,sleep,beg for food
I have a brown-and-black maine coon, her name is Sophie. We call her 'Tophie-toph', because it sounds so adorable, also we love our kitty.
Yes, 3 schnauzer dogs, the older is very calm, but the other two are hiperactive troublemakers, i love them though
I have four ferrets.
I got three cats, and use to have a dog before he decided to die on me. T-T
I had only one pet who helps me to fap he's name is Mr:D
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
As much as I'd love to have a pet, I simply cannot afford to have one.
Not only the price, I don't have the time either and my place is WAAAAY too small to fit a pet.
I would really like a pet bear or tiger,they are so cuteand fluffy.But in the end will buy a big dog if possible.
I used to have a cat. I lost it 2 months ago
just 1 dog with his sexy ass
Normal English text:

Well I do have a pet named Andy (Pheonix) and he's living in my house eating MY FOOD AND TAKING HIS SHIT IN MY BATHROOM AND USES MY MONEY TO BE SCAMMED IN THIS WEBSITE AND BLAMING ME FOR SHIT THIS AND THAT AND HE'S MY DOG YA'LL

Gangsta English text:

Well I do gotz a pet named Andy (Pheonix) n' he livin up in mah doggy den smokin my chicken n' takin his shiznit up in mah bathroom n' uses mah scrilla ta be scammed up in dis joint n' blamin me fo' shiznit dis n' dat n' he mah dawg ya'll
A midget rabbit so its not that big named wiggles cause it wiggles its nose a lot lol
Just a cat. Hope to have a pure sib. husky one day. <3 :3