Do you have a pet?

Do you have a pet?

Total Votes : 4,033
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
I've been wanting a pet Fancy Rat for the longest time, but they're illegal where I live. I've had a couple before, and I fell for them pretty hard. The does are really social, and very intelligent for a pet. You can train them and play with them like you could with a larger animal. Probably the only rodent pet I'd ever consider. Sadly, all the things that make them amazing pets makes them horrible pests, so they're not allowed everywhere.

I've had a thing for Fish in the past, but I generally view them as a interactive ornament for the most part. Honestly, I prefer maintaining the tanks to caring for the fish, but they do make it all look much nicer.

If a dogs trained well, I get along really well with them, but dogs tend to dislike me. Poorly trained dogs tend to irritate me a bit, but I can see why people love them so much despite a lack of training. They can be amazing companions. Cats are cats. I've had many, and they just kind of do their own thing.
Wish there was a choice that said 'Yes, I have them, but don't want them' or 'I used to have one' along those choices.

The one I used to have was a Hamster named Jasmine, who I had for a year and a half before she died due to stuffing a lot of bedding in her cheeks and getting stuck where I had to assume she choked to death while I was at work.

The ones I stated as having them, but not wanting them is more along the lines of being the pets of my mother instead of mine, but still having to take care of them. Through my mother, we have two cats, Tessi, who we were told is a rescue cat of sorts and her daughter DC (or 'Dawn's Cat' as my mother like to call her or 'Damn Cat' for the rest of us).

She...foisted...the cats off to my older brother to take care of an abandoned dog she lovingly calls 'Charlie Brown' or 'Mr. Brown'. I don't know what breed he is, as all I know is that he's excitable, prone to peeing while excitable and due to his abandonment from his previous owner, is a very clingy dog and doesn't obey to any form of training given.
I have my own cat, and he's quite the snuggle monster. It's my fault really, I spoiled him with cuddles since the day I got him. Typically he eats or sleeps, but he loves to spend time around me, or failing that anybody that will pet him.

Glad to have him, guess all his brothers and sisters got adopted right away but because he was a black cat, nobody wanted him. Their loss.
I have a cat! She's terrified of all people except me... got her from a shelter. =)
I used to have a cat but he died a few weeks ago. :'( My roommates have three cats between them so I still get kitty time.
I have 2 cats: a 6 year old black male named Berlioz, I found him abandoned under my porch when he was just 6 weeks old, & a 7 year old tabby female named Giselle, who we adopted from Humane Society when she was 2. They are my babies. <3
I used to have 8 horses. Miss them all, since it has been a couple years since I had to sell them all because of a drought. Now I just have 4 dogs: Merlin, Tink, Gracie, and Hillbilly. Great dogs, although to smart for their own good because they are excellent escape artists.
I have 1 cat that currently takes up the space of 2(he`s a fatty fat fat). He hates company and treats most ppl like chew toys. But he`s SO FLUFFY!
have,had and the whole nine.... =w=
I have 3 cats currently. Two Siamese and one Norwegian Forest Cat. The eldest is my Siamese cat Tess, who will be turning 17 on my birthday. Had her since I was little; although she is moody and a diva. Second oldest is my other Siamese named Sandy. He's about 12 and is cross-eyed, but is very loving and has the habit of jumping in my car wanting a ride. Youngest is my Norwegian Forest Cat named Gizmo. He's barely 2, is an all black cat, and despite being do young is twice as tall as Sandy and 3 times as big as Tess.
I have 3 cats currently. Two Siamese and one Norwegian Forest Cat. The eldest is my Siamese cat Tess, who will be turning 17 on my birthday. Had her since I was little; although she is moody and a diva. Second oldest is my other Siamese named Sandy. He's about 12 and is cross-eyed, but is very loving and has the habit of jumping in my car wanting a ride. Youngest is my Norwegian Forest Cat named Gizmo. He's barely 2, is an all black cat, and despite being do young is twice as tall as Sandy and 3 times as big as Tess.
I have 1 dog and 1 puppy (Mother and son) the mother is very timid and the son is very much annoying.
3 cats
the third one is new, been here for about a year now
she just recently got fixed
the other two are brothers
tamathemad Cupcake Monster
I have a pet... a pet freshman... >.>;
i have a cat that is in love with me
A snuggle-bug of a black cat named Jinx and a sweetheart of a corn snake named Milo ❤
Love my babies~
My whole life ive had multiple pets. I love animals and have a passion for them. I currently have 6 pets: Max my wolf/husky, Kiki my siberian husky, Sasha my miniature doberman pincher, Malery my black lab, Squeaker my siamese mix, and my fish Skeletor.