PS4 Questions

I am considering getting one but I want some input regarding the system itself. Is there any problems that I have to be aware of? Will it be wise to get one now or wait until later until some issues are resolved? I know that to play online you need a Plus subscription or something like that right? I also heard that the controllers don't last long. Has this issue been corrected yet?
The problems PS4 tends to have seems like Xbox has similar problems. Network issues is the main source or either company problems it seems. There really isn't a huge issue for either and reason to wait is only to make sure there is a big game library on them, but now game library on both are increasing and will both have a good number by summer.

Plus membership isn't to bad since either system you pay a fee for, but you also get some free games each month which is nice. Controller wise I had 1 controller go out and it was one I got with the PS4 but I also got mine on launch day so a year wasn't to bad, not great. My other black controller I had since December 2012 and still working now. I absolutley love the PS4 controller and tried playing my PS3 last year for Kingdom Hearts and there is just a huge difference now.

I think if you want a PS4 this is starting to be a great time with games like: The Order and Bloodbourne, coming out let alone nonexclusives like: The Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy Type-0. And then you will have Elder Scrolls Online coming out for MMO fans, and no monthly fee anymore for it.
You should get the PS4 with the content and games coming out for it soon, it will be a worth while investment. There is even some AAA games coming out exclusively for PS4 like The Order: 1886 and Bloodborne oh and Ratchet and Clank Remastered. The controllers really depend on the person using them and how well you look after it but the one in the box is said to brake easier then the ones you can buy I had mine a year still has not broke.

For specs look here: http://uk.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Hardware_Specs

As for PS+ cost you can pay as little as £31.79 ($49.01) for it a year on G2A.com, and you get a free game par mouth.
i got mine the day it was released and have no issues and controllers work fine and not all games need plus just the bigger titles like call of duty etc. but its fine now its been long enough for them to worked any bugs out also if there were and... and im not one sided i have PlayStation and Xbox consoles
i would give as a hint to wait a 6-12 months after its release, to look for common bugs, problems, durations of hardware,

also a hint is when its in sale, to buy it then, (if its a 250GB hdd its just fine) (just buy a extra 1TB combiable HDD for it) this also saves money and you have MORE space. (it can fit around 19 times GTA V + patches [wich is said to be one of the largest games])

so in short
buy it 6-12 months later when on sale
look for common bugs
buy a extra 1TB hdd for more space (will save you money, if you buy a 250GB version)
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I bought a PS4 sometime this month, but I had to get it replaced because it wouldn't turn on. The replacement works fine, but I really don't like the design, or rather, I don't like how the power and eject buttons are practically identical. As for the controller's life span, I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed. I don't really mind since I don't play for long periods of time (with the exception of Tekken and Disgaea).
i just got a ps4 and it was a really great buy. so far im enjoying all the content it has to offer. Plus is not required but to enjoy the full packet i recommend plus. other wise the only issue i have is the network but thats sony issues. the remote is a big improvement from the ps3 remote so thats a welcome addition. the network is faster from the ps3. the interface is nice but i prefer the ps3 one. more simple i guess lol. hard dddrive space is nice but if you play lot of games i recommend upgrading the hdd to a 1tb just in case. earlier i would say games are an issue but this day there is a lot of games to play so thats out the window. if you wamt to know aanything else you can always message me. i can aalways test something for you.

hope i helped and welcome to the world of playstation if you get one
I've had my PS4 since they came out... It's been a paper weight most of that time.
Now there are some decent games, it's a great system.

Main drawbacks - the charge length on the controllers sucks if you ever do a marathon. Probably need to recharge after about 5-6 hours, not exact on that. Less if you use it's speaker and even less if you plug in the provided controller headset.

Also, the rubber grip on one of the movement sticks is wearing off... wtf! I love the controller feel and it's sensitivity settings though. I can actually play shooters that I couldn't aim for on PS3. Yes I suck, whatever.

Otherwise the OS is a little pushy for Sony content, most of which is horrible. But it's a really great price for an amazing gaming machine imo.