Where Dem Girls At?

I'm just curious to see how many other females are on Fakku. So yeah... Hi, you can call me Vade. Like I said, curious to see all the other perverted girls there are. Girls read and watch hentai too.
I am a girl and we do indeed read hentai! So, hello, nice to meet you :3
Nice to meet you too.
This question gets asked far too often on here. It would be even more odd if no women read hentai since it's not like it's a men's only thing.

Anyways welcome to Fakku and enjoy your stay.
Hello fellow females!

I have been a lurker on the site for many years, only to get an account and continue lurking. Thats probably where the rest of the girls are at.

I also draw hentai fufufufu~
ItsumoAikou wrote...
Hello fellow females!

I have been a lurker on the site for many years, only to get an account and continue lurking. Thats probably where the rest of the girls are at.

I also draw hentai fufufufu~

You need to lurk around more then. It's a higher male population for sure but there are women on the site. Also who even really cares?

It's not like we're some exotic animal that comes out during a certain time. Just be chill with people and have fun regardless of gender.

If you draw publish some work on here, we have an artist section.
After seeing a couple of threads such as this, it dawned on me that National Geographic would make a killing if they would capitalize on some peeps needs to see otaku girls in their natural habitat.

"Shhhh..before us we have a girl whose fondness for Inuyasha has led her to scavenge in the most notorious corners of the digital web known as the internet."

"What is she looking for exactly? Stay tuned after a word from our sponsors"
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I am a girl.

Hello.
Hallo!Fellow lady pervert here.Heheheh cx
heyo from another female girl on fakku.
I am a girl as well.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Ohai, Obvious girl here~
I like to grill grills with grills on my grill btw I'm a grill.

Send dick pics to neckbeard@tfwno.gf
At first I wasn't sure about this forum, but I'm quite pleased with this turn out. It's very nice to meet all of you. :3
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
SubnotDub wrote...
At first I wasn't sure about this forum, but I'm quite pleased with this turn out. It's very nice to meet all of you. :3

The last three are dude crossdressing.

Also welcome.