Favorite Loli Doujin?

Let me know what your favorite loli doujin is. I have many so it's hard to choose. There are a lot of doujins by Rustle that i love. If i would have to pick something other than what Rustle makes, it would be Boys and Girls Summer - Juuzoh Minazuki
Hmm... Decisions, decisions. My favorite Loli Doujin would be the Girls Aloud series.
idk anything by ootsuka reika?
Shurikendude21 wrote...
Hmm... Decisions, decisions. My favorite Loli Doujin would be the Girls Aloud series.

Yeah, the build-up is great and takes its sweet time, and the work is not just good to read, it's also subtly obscene.

Ootsuka Reika's best series overall is easily Somersault, rest is also great but imo not as good.
Satsuki Itsuka's Byuu Byuu Bitch.
Hallucinogens by White Datura.

Rustle's works are also good stuff.
the light of tsukimi manor

I don't think it was ever hosted here
Is it just me or did a "Loli" tags disappear? What happened to it?
Not severely in lolis since some of them or kinda rapey and a little creepy for someone who has a tiny daughter but I like most things by Himeno Mikan.

Favorite one: Himeno Mikan - Iimono Mitsuketa | I Found Something Good"
I guess the loli tag disappeared. I subbed to the tag before it did so im still getting notified whenever there is a new loli doujin...weird
I also keep getting responses about it.
yes its quite unfortunate that it's been removed, but i hope they add it back soon, some poeople havent added the tag as well, which makes this more complicated.
Why did they delete all the loli stuff???
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I think this has derailed enough if it keeps going I'll report to lock it, for anyone that want's to keep updated or talk about the subject further go to this thread https://www.fakku.net/forums/feedback-suggestions-and-support/fakku-removing-banning-tags