[Locked] What has become Fakku!

Hi all,

I am a oldfag, posting there to complain about what became fakku!, it s now a shittier version of hong-fire.
Legal dl links, paying stuff everywhere, I understand each site has to get money to go on, but many just use advertising to do so.

Why hasn t the community got away?

Website shows 0 upgrades since creation. How about shiet tier forum organisation?

I can clearly remember when doujinshis, animes and translations where free.
As many would know: there is plenty of free hentai sites.

I don t want you to spend time on such a closed-minded community that ONLY wants your money.

Tell me one good thing fakku brought to you?
Protip, you can t.

You may ban me and this thread, but it ll only show how much I am right.

See you on awesome free communities.
That's the logic brigade. 2015-2015-Lived for one day, RIP Forum Topic 'What direction is FAKKU! Is going?'
Forum Image: http://pm1.narvii.com/5610/76072a1fae97d6e611ae3b9c127e3c07437081f9_hq.jpg
YQII FAKKU Translator
These changes weren't made to make money, but to keep the content available on the site (and on a grander scale, available to the English-speaking community). It's payed content, but the alternative is no content. Feel free to PM me if you want a more comprehensive explanation.
623 FAKKU QA
lassdes wrote...
I don t want you to spend time on such a closed-minded community that ONLY wants your money.

So...I want your money?

lassdes wrote...

Free video games. Users have given away extra Steam keys just 'cause and through that I've gotten several. Not to mention for 2 or 3 years now Jacob has done the 12 Days of Onaholes where he gives away free sex toys at Christmas. I also got a Free Fakku book from another user who was being generous and giving them away in IB. So...lots of good things.

Also,
>oldfag
>49 posts
>talking about the state of the community
lassdes wrote...
I am a oldfag

49 posts? Lurkers don't count as oldfags!

lassdes wrote...
posting there to complain about what became fakku!, it s now a shittier version of hong-fire. Legal dl links, paying stuff everywhere, I understand each site has to get money to go on, but many just use advertising to do so.

And this site uses different methods, get over it.

lassdes wrote...
Website shows 0 upgrades since creation. How about shiet tier forum organisation?

Are you blind or stupid? (both?)

lassdes wrote...
I can clearly remember when doujinshis, animes and translations where free. As many would know: there is plenty of free hentai sites.

And there is plenty of free stuff at Fakku still.

lassdes wrote...

We won't miss you mr. oldfag, bye bye!

lassdes wrote...

Loads of free hentai!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
lassdes wrote...
Hi all,

I am a oldfag, posting there to complain about what became fakku!, it s now a shittier version of hong-fire.

>oldfag
>hong-fire.

lassdes wrote...

Legal dl links, paying stuff everywhere, I understand each site has to get money to go on, but many just use advertising to do so.

That's the way to keep content free here. You know google is still a thing. I can find 99% of the paid shit on the web, for free, and even the stuff fakku retranslated and kept uncensored with in 3 days of it release. If you're a 'oldfag' then you know this isn't the only place for shit.

lassdes wrote...

Why hasn t the community got away?

Because only asshats care. Most of the user base of the forum don't use fakku for reading hentai and we;re use to buying stuff since you know we can and have jobs outside tacobell. Buy or don't. No one will care regardless.

lassdes wrote...

I been here for 5 years and there a upgrade every year to twice a year. Usually because it crashed when the stale grady gravy clogged the server. I can careless how it organized since it free.

lassdes wrote...

Still is. I know there plenty of free sites. Why you complaining summer user?

lassdes wrote...

Still why you here complaining you don't want to be here special snowflake? If Jacob wanted only our money then you know... you pay to be here. Only thing removed was the company who told us to remove them or face lawsuit(which fakku still has since you buy it uncensored and better then the japanese book are.) and the artist who asked to it to be removed. Closed-mined... shit. This is like the most open place. People talk about jacking off to everything.

lassdes wrote...

Protip, you can t.

Place to be open.
High quality books uncensored like the artist wanted. A few new openings for unseen manga in english and one that was redrawed just for us.
Fucking with people.
A few good users.
Your never bored when your on the can, shitting a bad hotdog from lunch.
Josh's squishy bum

lassdes wrote...

You may ban me and this thread, but it ll only show how much I am right.

If we ban every autistic basement dwelling asshat then there be 1 fucking user and gambler. No one cares you exist, nor if i exist. Shit if everyone goes away then no one would care since you know life and there other way to communicate with humans you know.
Oh no!
How they dare~!
I can't tell if you are an idiot or just clueless

Website shows 0 upgrades since creation.

there's alot of new upgrades

and they are to an exempt

I don't want you to spend time on such a closed-minded community that ONLY wants your money.

?
now you are just an idiot.
The pay to read are for books that Wani owns if you pay attention Wani & Fakku are partners .... correct me if I'm wrong on this Jacob

quality hentai & good users

now I may be new but in terms of hentai Fakku is far better than 90% of the sites I came from and uploads are fresh not stale
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
lassdes wrote...

Hongfire? You mean that site that removed all of its torrent and download forums a few years back?

lassdes wrote...

Oh yes, no upgrades at all! I mean, other than the half a dozen + changes to the site that I've noticed since registering late last year.

At least Jacob works on his site and is actively developing it, unlike certain other sites whose owners and staff are never even online, much less being capable of coding their way out of a cardboard box.

lassdes wrote...

And yet you're here, on a supposedly non-free site, just to complain.

lassdes wrote...

Stay away from Wikipedia then!

lassdes wrote...
Protip, you can t.

Uncensored Homunculus, in English, as an actual physical release that I have in my closet next to my copy of the original Japanese release. Yeah, I'd say that that's a pretty good thing that Fakku brought me.

lassdes wrote...

See you!
YQII wrote...
These changes weren't made to make money

Hahahahaha! Good one.
Ultimate_Hentai_Fan wrote...
now I may be new but in terms of hentai Fakku is far better than 90% of the sites I came from and uploads are fresh not stale

You haven't seen much it seems.
Because money going toward the actual hentai industry is a bad thing. Because FAKKU making profit from doing exceptional work is a bad thing. BUT OMG PEOPLE WANT MY MONEY. Yes, welcome to real life. Do you want food, water, and shelter? Costs money. Do you want digital hentai? Costs money. Do you want hentai artists to continue working their magic? Then you had better pay them.

"Free" and paid is the same thing. Advertising isn't a "free" revenue service. Advertising is completely pointless if nobody buys an advertised product. The only difference is you get to choose to selfishly shove the costs elsewhere because you can't be bothered to open your own wallet.
Volaverunt wrote...

You haven't seen much it seems.

I'm talking about updates some sites don't update until 5-7 days here its better
I'm talking about updates some sites don't update until 5-7 days here its better

I've seen works that have been translated for years/months being uploaded recently here.
Volaverunt wrote...

I've seen works that have been translated for years/months being uploaded recently here.

true but its a nice reread even if its old
can't deny that can you?
Volaverunt wrote...

can't deny that can you?

I don't deny that, but it wasn't your initial point, was it? ;)
Volaverunt wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...

can't deny that can you?

I don't deny that, but it wasn't your initial point, was it? ;)

it was 50/50 actually
some of them I know are old while others are new to me
W.O.C183 always fapping
Do us all a favor before you crawl back to ex or where ever you got the idea for this thread from and pass the FCAT, will you?