Special Guest: Bosshi at Anime Expo 2015!

Pages 12345NextLast
Peachy-Butt Girls is our best selling manga yet. We've sold thousands of copies of the book to users all over the world, breaking every sales record we set for ourselves. To thank all of the fans that bought Peachy-Butt Girls, Bosshi sent us the image below. That's for you FAKKU, Bosshi loves you. And being able to work with an incredible artist like him has been an honor, and we have some big announcements coming over the next few weeks with even more stuff.

But pretty soon you'll be able to thank him in person, because we are bringing him to Anime Expo 2015! That's right, Bosshi will be at the FAKKU booth at this years Anime Expo. He will be doing autograph signings of Peachy-Butt Girls and selling an exclusive doujinshi that he has never made available before. That's right, he will have one of his doujinshi for sale at the convention fully translated by us into English that was never released in Japan. Nowhere else in the world will the book be available.

We will also be hosting a Q&A panel with Bosshi during the convention alongside another hentai artist (whom we haven't announced yet). The panel is capped at around 1,000 people, so make sure you line up early! It'll be an excellent opportunity to ask just why he loves those peachy butts so much. Or why he likes attaching giant dicks to cute little girls.

But it doesn't stop there. Along with the autograph signings and exclusive doujinshi we will be selling limited edition t-shirts and posters. And we'll be unveiling a new line of products featuring a FAKKU x Bosshi collab (more on that later). Oh and Peachy-Butt Girls is now available on Amazon, so make sure you get a copy for him to sign before it sells out!

When I said we were working directly with the artists, I meant it. This is the first of many announcements between now and the convention, so keep an eye on the front page for more.
bosshi-anime-expo.jpg

Here's a full version of the image
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
first for futabu
Damn, Fakku is moving up in the world. From little website, to getting big artist to come here. We need more Japanese artists to come one day. I want ShindoL too, judging from his photo, he seems like a wild guy.
My Reaction.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Groovy. Maybe I'll come.
WitnessX Starship Captain
Now I want to go...but air fare ;_;
Project-H has been hyping Yamatogawa's appearance at AX non-stop for months on their Twitter feed, so now FAKKU counters with Bosshi and an artist to be named later. I'd say FAKKU's ahead on points, especially since the Yamatogawa panel is limited to 30 people, iirc. I'm curious to see what else FAKKU has in store, particularly the Bosshi collaboration. Good job!
That's really amazing, wish I could go. Actually maybe I could go...
This is pretty amazing! Congratulations Fakku, we've come a long way
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/7drHiqr.gif

Woot woot :D
Summer Salt @rotoscopic
This makes me very happy that I'll be attending Anime Expo this year. I read Bosshi's works before he got picked up by Wani, and I was psyched when Fakku started printing his stuff. The fact that he's going to be at AX and that I actually stand a chance of meeting the guy is pretty fantastic.
I wanna meet that Young Bosshi, one of my favorite hentai artists.
I wonder what he looks like
No love for the east coast. TT^TT
It's great to see artists actually show interest in there western followers.
Myurton Kiss Kiss fall in love
That's pretty awesome. Though as a Canadian I hope that Fakku comes to Anime North in Toronto one of these days. It is the biggest anime convention in Canada after all.
I'm glad to know he'll be coming, as its going to be my first con.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Myurton wrote...
That's pretty awesome. Though as a Canadian I hope that Fakku comes to Anime North in Toronto one of these days. It is the biggest anime convention in Canada after all.

I wholeheartedly support this.
This is definitely a little more than disappointing to me... as there is no way in heck I would be able to go. I hate missing out on stuff, especially exclusive stuff that I can't do anything about. This sucks... That doujinshi... =(
Cool, too bad I'm unable to go there.
There are some things I'd like to ask him, but not in front of such public like this. >_>
Pages 12345NextLast