Special Guest: Bosshi at Anime Expo 2015!

Pages Prev12345Next
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Someone must post a picture of Bosshi in this thread or some other thread. Will photography be allowed I wonder?
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
God dammit why must I be stuck in France!
I assaume this has something to do with the fact that about 2/3 of my favorites folder is now "missing content". In which case, I don't know if this is a positive thing or not. I'd rather have my loli and incest content back then this. And I bought the book.
JuicyPorkChops Hentai Senpai
First getting a thank you from pyon-Kti, now Bossi. <3
Cool I' going to AX. I hope you have Titikei by then.
holyyy
hopefully this'll be round' friday or saturday.
i want my big booty bitc-... peachy butt girls book signed when it comes in.
I♥Ecchi Ecchi is ♥ Ecchi is ✞
i love the pic he did :)
Never have I ever been so wholeheartedly motivated to play a single game and win it.
BitNdragon More Than A God
So is there no way to get the "exclusive" doujin if there isn't any way we can go?
BitNdragon wrote...
So is there no way to get the "exclusive" doujin if there isn't any way we can go?

Forum Image: https://i.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0122/09/1403248156446.jpg

There's always a way.
This is actually VERY cool, although I won't be able to go there, it is still nice to see FAKKU being able to do this!
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Fakku, any chance of you selling the doujinshi for those of us that cant make to the con?
WitnessX Starship Captain
So does this mean we'll see Momoka x Jacob pr0n?
whats the Schedule any post on it?, last year it the last day was best one to come to cause each day had different event
redxmaverick Titties In My Face
What a pleasant surprise! Can't believe there's going to be 4 hentai artists (including Project-H's guests) at AX this year.

Please tell me your unannounced guest is Isao or Kisaragi Gunma~
Not the point of this topic at all, but I'd totally buy a fakku swimsuit like in the op.
waaaaaaaah The Ascended
by any chance do you have a date locked in yet? cuz i will likely be going to ax on saturday, but i could go friday instead if the panel is that day
Holy Fuck, that's awesome, Bosshi is a hentai legend, he's the Jimmy Kimmel of Hentai, he'd be a Professor at Duke University in teaching hentai with full tenure and a 120,000 dollar salary, he is the George HW Bush of Hentai.

Hopefully Fakku will get other hentai celebrities like Yasui Riosuke, ShindoL, and of course Digital Lover and create a hentai equivalent of the hentai emmy's
This sounds awesome i wish i could go!
I...I wonder if I can con someone into getting him to sign a copy of his book for me...
Pages Prev12345Next