Special Guest: Bosshi at Anime Expo 2015!

Pages Prev12345Next
Shadowdevi The Panty Bandit
Fantastic. As a UK resident I'm sad that I can't attend but I hope I'll be able to see this exclusive Bosshi work via this website at least.

It makes me happy seeing these "thank you" pictures made by the artists. I hope we can all continue making the hentai gods happy so they provide us with more great gifts.
I am only a new Bosshi fan, Peachy Butt Girls was the first time I had seen Bosshi's work and it's probably my favorite book so far.

Looking forward to the future!

/Edit Can I bribe Fakku staff to get mine signed before you send my copy of Peachy Butt girls to me?
If I order the book off of Amazon do I still get one on Fakku? I have Amazon gift cards to spend. :)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Spaz_Destroya wrote...
If I order the book off of Amazon do I still get one on Fakku? I have Amazon gift cards to spend. :)

Soon jacob said he will have the digital code for offsite books.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Spaz_Destroya wrote...

Cool, thanks for the reply.
Dammit, why did it have to be on the other side of the goddamn country.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Spaz_Destroya wrote...

Spaz_Destroya wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Spaz_Destroya wrote...

Cool, thanks for the reply.

If you bought the book offsite we won't be able to give you a free digital edition of the book. The only exception is if you bought it from us in person at a convention.
Will be trying to get myself there even if I have to get an Army of Pigeons. I love Bosshi's works and he's one of my favorite artists. Can't wait to get my hands on that exclusive copy. Then digital code, YUM.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Jacob wrote...

If you bought the book offsite we won't be able to give you a free digital edition of the book. The only exception is if you bought it from us in person at a convention.

Oh... my bad. That right i got confuzed.
That's great, it's incredible Boshi is coming! it's a pity most of us can't go. Fakku started from the bottom, now we're here. I'm starting a motion! Please Fakku staff, make a live stream of Boshi's and the still unannounced manga artist presentation for all of us who can't go to the Anime Expo!
TheGermanMaverick wrote...
That's great, it's incredible Boshi is coming! it's a pity most of us can't go. Fakku started from the bottom, now we're here. I'm starting a motion! Please Fakku staff, make a live stream of Boshi's and the still unannounced manga artist presentation for all of us who can't go to the Anime Expo!

I'll see if I can make this happen, that's a really good idea
Look at all those toes.
PLEASE BRING BACK THE INCEST TAG!!
Is it permitted to take photos and video-recording of this panel and of Bosshi?
Now more 18+ anime will be coming not hentai.
To anyone who may know...

"That's right, he will have one of his doujinshi for sale at the convention fully translated by us into English that was never released in Japan."

Is it going to be considered a "Fakku" Book. I've been doing everything I can when I can to purchase every Fakku Book before or as they start shipping. I'd like to maintain this streak and collection.

I really hope I could get the book later or if someone is going message me about arrangements to get me a copy plus some money for your time to get it. :D
Is there any way we could somehow get the book in jp instead of in english? I would really love to have the original.
Also, will we be getting a digital version of the book eventually? Like with other fakku books? I want the convention one for awesomeness factor. I dont actually like print hentai. Kinda hard to read and fap at the same time.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
dark ariel7 wrote...
Is there any way we could somehow get the book in jp instead of in english? I would really love to have the original.

Since it was never released in Japan, the English version technically will be the original.
TrixieTang wrote...
dark ariel7 wrote...

Since it was never released in Japan, the English version technically will be the original.

Well no, they said they would translate it. That means there is something to translate from. Ergo the english is not the original.
Can't facepalm enough.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
dark ariel7 wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...
dark ariel7 wrote...

Well no, they said they would translate it. That means there is something to translate from. Ergo the english is not the original.

It will be the original release I mean. Technically speaking, most of the Japanese releases aren't even truly the original work since they're legally required to have the censorship. In a way, Fakku's releases and the original Japanese releases are both truer to the original in their own ways.

- The Japanese releases are in the original language, but have the original artwork censored.
- The Fakku releases use the original, uncensored artwork, but they're translated from the original language.

I suppose that what you want is an uncensored Japanese version of the doujinshi?
Pages Prev12345Next