Do you subscribe to any hentai tags?

Do you subscribe to any hentai tags?

Total Votes : 5,067
Harem, Kemonomimi, Dark Skin, Housewife, Tomboy, Monster Girl, Osananajimi, Chubby, Gyaru, Decensored, and Uncensored

While I am obviously a fan of stuff like Incest, School Girl, and Vanilla, I personally went with the ones that would stand out on this site.

Of course, that is definitely not to say that tags for "common" stuff is pointless obviously. The more tags, the better. Makes it easier to find exactly the kind of manga you want.
Vanilla (obviously), Incest, Nadakashi.

That's about it.
Too many to bother subscribing.
Femdom :3 but unluckily its not always fitting :)
I stick with the ones I love to see, uncensored, futanari, Tentacles, Maid, Kemonomimi, Decensored, and the ultra rare Animated. I wish there was more animated. really gets you into it.
Forced, Yaoi, Trap, Tomboy, Bara, Fangs, Loli and maybe some more in the future. But I Love them all tbh.
All of them
waaaay too many
Well off the top of my head, Incest, Yuri (not enough tribbing in my book), Monster Girl, Shota (something about those women taking the innoncence of some lucky young lad...), Chubby, Futanari, Houswife.
I mainly subscribe to artists, but I have subbed to my all-time favorite tags as well:

Paizuri, Futanari, Swimsuit, and Monster Girl.
Vanilla, schoolgirl, ahegeo, housewife, tsundere, and various others 😂
Vanilla and stockings.
Forced,tencales,small boobs,horror,futa
Nakadashi, X-Ray, Vanilla, Hentai, Oppai, Bakunyuu, Incest.

All we need is the tag blacklist and this site will be (somehow even more) GLORIOUS!
Yes, I do and they are:
Tentacles, Color, Oppai, Incest, Uncensored, Uncensored, X-Ray, Yuri, Hentai, Wata, Original Works, Shining Blade and my most FAVORITE - Bakunyuu!!!!
i can like tags on here too? Man i dont even pay attention to fakku that much anymore, Im mostly on pururin now. My top 3 favorite tags (because i have many) is trap, loli and pretty much anything that turns me on i guess?
Tentacles cause tentacles is good :)
Anal is good
Vanilla have good history and this is cute
Bondage is really good <3
Shimapan ;)
Teacher ;)
Incest is wincest
Stockings ;)
Pettanko is cute
Forced have some great history :/
Housewife ;)
Toys
Humiliation :D :D
Monster Girl is nice, the history is wtf
Osananajimi is cute
Ahegao ;)
Irrumatio :D
Chubby (I like the girl)
Pregnant ;)
Socks ;)
Loli can't say why i like it but i like it
Oooh! Subscribed tags light up now?!
I like! I like! :3

@Jacob
A suggestion tho:
Sometimes you can't see a subscribed tags because some uploads have too many tags to show them all --> Tags should be sorted to show subscribed tags first I think.
Forgive my lack of knowledge but isn't every tag in a way hentai?
Yup, I have tons that I'm subscribed to.
makmaru619 wrote...
Forgive my lack of knowledge but isn't every tag in a way hentai?

In theory yes.
But as someone who dug through tons and tons of H on fakku i tell you this: All kinds under all sorts of tags. Sometimes non-h, sometimes makes you laugh, sometimes makes you cry, sometimes makes you make weird "wtf" face. Fakku got it all, tags just sort it generally, not strictly and their meaning is the same - general.