Do you subscribe to any hentai tags?

Do you subscribe to any hentai tags?

Total Votes : 5,067
Loli, only loli.
anal and tentacles are the main two
I dont really see any point in subbing to a tag, I'm gonna read it all anyway~
Vanilla, Yuri, Futanari, Ahegao, Oppai, Tsundere, Kemonomimi, Maid, and Monster Girl
My top 3 would be loli, incest and a tie between maids and kemonomimi
Vanilla,pattenko,teacher,tsundere,yandere,incest,inseki,Yuri,animated,bondage,chikan, humiliation,kemonomimi,lingerie,monster girl,pregnent,maid,shimapan,spats,stockings,tomboy,tentacle
Pettanko, glasses, tomboy, yuri, futanari, hentai and that's about it, I like to browse a bit and stick to some artists whose the works I like.

Actually being able to avoid tags would be cool.
No more oppai... No more loli... Bliss!

Do anyone ever wonder why it's so hard to find women with tiny/normal breasts who're not underaged on a hentai site? XD
Maid, Nurse, Swimsuit, Monster Girl, and Paizuri.
I also follow the Super Sonico upload tag.
NTR and cheating
I'd actually like the option to subscribe to limitless amount of tags and other subscribable things
Dark skin, tan lines, and monster girls!
I find people's comments on an upload more reliable than the tags themselves.

So, no. I do not subscribe to any tags.
However, if I have to make a choice, I would put yandere...

If only to avoid it. It's a disturbing tag. It mocks me.
No combination of tags will make it any better.

Netorare combined with the above mentioned tag makes for a most frightening set that I know I will avoid immediately. I usually tolerate NTR works, but not with that one tag along with it.
I subscribe to Trap, Yuri, Trans, Shota, Yaoi, Futanari, Ahegao, Monster Girl, Horror, Yandere, Genderbend, annnd Random. Because, you gotta get f~r~e~a~k~y~.

The subscribe system, for me at least, has been super useful. It's convenient, since I can read some manga I'm interested in without having to dig through as many pages.
Anal, dark skin, futanari, forced, incest, loli, spats, monster girls, tentacles, and yandere
The awesomest incest, the delicious vanilla, the great yuri, and the cute pettanko
I don't subscribe because I check all the uploads. if the upload rate was biased more towards quantity and less towards quality or if I had less time then I would probably find the ability to do so vital, but as is I don't.
Anal, Vanilla, Loli, Incest. Had tentacles as well, but I kinda lost interest in that
Nikon wrote...
Which ones?

2U0umKv.png

what is this from?
I think i like this version more.
Forum Image: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/695/966/002.gif

And here: https://store.fakku.net/MEGA-MILK-Shirt (makes you kinda wish you could buy 3D animated shirt, like the above, eh? fear not, someone likely to use this idea one day huhu) :P When we got enough tech power to power our nutty fantasies further.

PS: The character though is insanely familiar but i can't seem to nail it in my memory, best guess: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Wow um, incest, loli, futanari, forced, bondage, biting, yuri, yaoi, glasses, color, animated, inseki, Maruta, date, Ono Hiroki... i think thats it.