Anime Expo 2015

Seems interesting.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/prod18.jpg
You have my attention :p
623 FAKKU QA
Wish I could go...east coast though and don't want to spring for airfare. Still, damn, so much new stuff. Fakku also got a figure deal? Well, good luck in all your endeavors Jacob and I hope things keep going well for Fakku.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Those figures look really nice!
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Need that physical Bosshi doujin
Will be going to all panels either as momoka or mega milk^~^
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
For those of us that cant make the con. Is their any chance of getting a physical copy of the doujinshi or access to the con swag?
Tears of joy...I could have never have imagine that Fakku would become this big and so legit that companies are partnering up with this great hentai site.
i will be buying some for the first time, any advice on what my excuse is if someone i know sees me buying hentai?
azninjazn wrote...
i will be buying some for the first time, any advice on what my excuse is if someone i know sees me buying hentai?

Just tell them it's like those Batman comics.. except from Japan
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Jacob wrote...
azninjazn wrote...

Just tell them it's like those Batman comics.. except from Japan

... and with more sex.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
azninjazn wrote...

Just say , "I'm a grown independent black woman and I can do what I want" *snaps fingers*
this is awesome..! i cant believe he's one the creator of the la blue girl project.. those series are pretty cool and great story... fakku is getting bigger and bigger every year..! bansai!
Misaki_Chi wrote...
azninjazn wrote...

Just say , "I'm a grown independent black woman and I can do what I want" *snaps fingers*

when i'm a asian guy?! xD
I am soooooooooo hyped right now,
Toe concert on Thursday, AX on Friday.
Can't wait to meet up with ya'll again!

THAT 80's FAKKU DESIGN THO, IF THATS A SHIRT I'MA BE ALL UP ON THAT.

Yo save me a figure too!! lol
GlassesTheMegane wrote...
I am soooooooooo hyped right now,
Toe concert on Thursday, AX on Friday.
Can't wait to meet up with ya'll again!

THAT 80's FAKKU DESIGN THO, IF THATS A SHIRT I'MA BE ALL UP ON THAT.

Yo save me a figure too!! lol

I'll do my best to save you one, but get there early!
Are we finally gonna be getting TiTiKei at AX!?
Sounds like you won Rock, Paper, Scissors against Mamitan of GSC :p

More detailed photo of same figure:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/lI3uTS8.jpg

haha yeah I did. My friend and I were the last two but I won in the end. Funny thing was that we were both thinking of No Game No Life when it happened lol.
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
wtb henreader ;__;
I smell a bloodbath, im gonna mow all you people down who get in my way to get to the fakku booth first. so be prepared for the consequences. we may be comrades here, but at the convention its every man/women for himself/herself