Anime Expo 2015

Pages Prev123456Next
Nooo! I planned around work to get there Friday for the panels and such. Now everyone is posting exclusive limited content. Waah! ;p

Oh well... looking forward to it. Cya guys there.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Kisuka wrote...
Lamdo wrote...
Also how often is Bosshi going to be at the fakku booth? I wanna try to get my books signed if I can.

Due to rules stated by Anime Expo, all autographs must take place at the designated autograph area of Anime Expo. We'll be releasing the autograph times closer to the convention.

If we happen to have another Bosshi manga other than the English translated Peachy Butt Girls, is there any chance of getting that signed too? Or is Bosshi just going to be autographing Peachy Butt Girls?
TrixieTang wrote...
Kisuka wrote...
Lamdo wrote...
Also how often is Bosshi going to be at the fakku booth? I wanna try to get my books signed if I can.

Due to rules stated by Anime Expo, all autographs must take place at the designated autograph area of Anime Expo. We'll be releasing the autograph times closer to the convention.

If we happen to have another Bosshi manga other than the English translated Peachy Butt Girls, is there any chance of getting that signed too? Or is Bosshi just going to be autographing Peachy Butt Girls?

Anything should be fine as long as it's official merchandise by said person autographing and not fan made stuff or bootlegs.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Jacob wrote...
We'll have new items from artists like Ishikei, Henreader, Hisasi, Homunculus, Pyon-Kti, and more! Here's a teaser of some new merchandise we'll have available at our booth.

I do seem to remember you saying something about the chance to win some merchandise with pre-orders of Renai Sample. With some finally available now, will the winners of these be drawn as well?
Can't wait to see what you have there. Gonna get Titikei if you have it. I've been waiting for it.
Anyone know of something I can read from these special guests that I don't have to pay for?
I just don't want to buy several books right away and be disappointed.. I need some sort of preview.
Elanau wrote...
Anyone know of something I can read from these special guests that I don't have to pay for?
I just don't want to buy several books right away and be disappointed.. I need some sort of preview.

Can't be disappointed with Peachy-Butt Girls.
Jacob wrote...
GlassesTheMegane wrote...
I am soooooooooo hyped right now,
Toe concert on Thursday, AX on Friday.
Can't wait to meet up with ya'll again!

THAT 80's FAKKU DESIGN THO, IF THATS A SHIRT I'MA BE ALL UP ON THAT.

Yo save me a figure too!! lol

I'll do my best to save you one, but get there early!

Sweeeet much appreciated!!! Good lookin' out, man! :)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
yurixhentai wrote...
I really wish I could attend but I can't since I live in the UK.

^

;-;
luinthoron wrote...
Jacob wrote...
We'll have new items from artists like Ishikei, Henreader, Hisasi, Homunculus, Pyon-Kti, and more! Here's a teaser of some new merchandise we'll have available at our booth.

I do seem to remember you saying something about the chance to win some merchandise with pre-orders of Renai Sample. With some finally available now, will the winners of these be drawn as well?

I also distinctly remember these merchandise giveaways being promised before the release of Renai Sample. Whether I get something or not, it would be nice to hear more about these giveaways that were promised almost a year ago.
Anyone who is going to the convention that could do me a huge favor and pick up something for me, please PM me. I will pay for the item(s), shipping, tracking, and compensate for you assistance in the matter.
Damn too bad I don't live in LA to attend something this awesome..
Any chance for sometime like this to happen in the East? (Boston maybe?)
And will some of the merchandises shown at the expo be available on the Fakku store later on?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
therookie0709 wrote...
Damn too bad I don't live in LA to attend something this awesome..
Any chance for sometime like this to happen in the East? (Boston maybe?)
And will some of the merchandises shown at the expo be available on the Fakku store later on?

Some of the books and things will be available on the store at a later point in time, but those going to the convention will get it first/with some "only at the convention" limited edition things/autographs that you can't get elsewhere.
Damm wish i could come... when are you getting to Massachusetts?
How do the 18+ wristbands work? Can an 18+ person pretend to lose his wristband and ask for a new one, so he can pass his first one off to and underage person? How would an 17 year old go about getting into the 18+ events?

edit: totally asking for a friend by the way hahaha!
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
betterbarterwithgrownfolk wrote...
How do the 18+ wristbands work? Can an 18+ person pretend to lose his wristband and ask for a new one, so he can pass his first one off to and underage person? How would an 17 year old go about getting into the 18+ events?

edit: totally asking for a friend by the way hahaha!

I would imagine the wrist bands are tamper proof, like you can't take it off without voiding it. There is no 'accidentally losing' something like that. If your "Friend" isn't old enough to attend then that's just how it is. Maybe you can be a "friend" and get him what he wants by going in yourself.
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/ax15native.jpg

which manga/anime is this from?
banghammer wrote...
Shoujo Material by Hanaharu Naruko
kharactor wrote...
banghammer wrote...
Shoujo Material by Hanaharu Naruko

thanks
so can we get our hands on this "exclusive doujin from Bosshi" in the Fakkustore after AX?
Pages Prev123456Next