Your "go-back-to" manga!

Pages 12Next
Hey! My title might sound confusing but let's discuss your fav hentai manga that you always go back to countless times. It's your h-manga that no matter how many times you've read it/them, it's like reading a fresh read. My main purpose for this thread is to find new (doesn't necessarily mean latest) h-manga that might be just the best out there (depending on your taste) so here we go!

Well firstly, I really like all work done by Freehand Tamashii. He's just that good at making stories that gradually rises that keeps you up, hands down (see what i did there? lol). His stuff has light NTR added onto them that doesn't necessarily make you rage. (for those who goes super saiyan on hardcore NTR like my "old" self)

https://www.fakku.net/artists/freehand-tamashii

I also like Kiyokawa Zaidan's h-mangas for the same reason that i have for Tamashii's work.

https://www.fakku.net/artists/kiyokawa-zaidan

I think I've read their h-manga a gazillion times (hyperbole) and i still think they're awesome as hell.

Both authors had more h-manga posted on fakku but i guess they got removed for "im not sure" reasons.

What's yours?

NOTE: I would like to apologize in advance if there are multiple similar threads such as this one.
https://www.fakku.net/manga/milk-party-english

this is the best hentai ever! It awakened my fetish for cow ears, specifically cow ears. I was dissapointed with the anime adaptation
I dunno if you'd like this kind of h-manga, but I'm constantly re-reading a series of h-manga by Akai Mato. I'm Under Her Control, Control, Control!, Sakura, Sakura, Sakura I Love You!, I Wanna Kiss, Kiss, Kiss Her!, and I Am Not, Not, Not a Girl! I rreeallyy hope a 5th comes out hehehe.

The series is basically Sakura teasing and dominating her guy, and having wwaayy too much fun doing it. I can't recall if his name is ever mentioned, though... I'll have to pay closer attention when I re-read 'em again.

I also find myself constantly re-reading Absolute Authority Sisters, 4 chapters.

Besides those two there's nothin' else I constantly go back to.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
-Emergence
-Rock, Paper, Scissors
-What trickles from those scars
-Teme Benkyou OshiERO yo!
-Loli Tomodachi
-Haramase Yankee

Those are the ones I go back to the most.
MY go to Doujin : https://www.fakku.net/manga/were-all-in-heat-chapter-1-2-english ( meme50 we're all in heat )

And all of it's continuations.
Honey Blonde and Believe Machine.
I can't remember the exact title but it used to be the one about this girl who had the power to materialise dicks out of anything. Book? Put a dick on it. Subway door? Dick. A man molesting you and putting his dick out for you? Put another dick on him. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

Can someone tell me the title of this btw if anyone knows it?
Japan Not Japanese
I'm never able to read a manga twice. Just doesn't work the second time around.
I can't remember the title but it had to do with a brother and sister working at a pastry shop and their mom asked them to come up with a new pastry. Sister finds brother masturbating into croissants and has sex happens. If anyone remembers the name I would appreciate it alot :D
-Believe Machine [Ozaken] (For Plot) - i've repeated it 5 times and it still makes me cry
-Hime Monogatari [Ozaken] - i've read this more than 3 times, most hentai are from modern era so i thought reading this for a change of pace

-Southern Country Harem,Snowy Mountain Harem,Tropical Harem [Tachibana Omina] - i like harem and this series is my favorite

-Kaichou no Iinari [Syatikamaboko] - this series awakened my fetish for girls who wear large garments and look sexy (especially the way she wears her long sleeve)

-Present for you [Miyabi] - the female lead is sexy, and that kind of girlfriend is what you're hoping for

-Last Battle & Extra Battle [Saimon]

-Onegai Tearju-sensei & Tearju-sensei's After-School Trouble [Brain Dead (Eiji) ] - Its To Love-ru, whats more its TEARJU-sensei

there's alot more but unfortunately most of them are removed (if i have another free time i'll try to post the rest)
But i'll list the name of the artist

-Coelacanth
-Saimon
-Ozaken
-Moketa
-Shiwasu no Okina
-Meme50
-Type90
-Shindou
-Horitomo
-Tachibana Omina
-Wata 120 Percent
-Goban
-number2
-Akatsuki Myuuto
-Fukudahda
-Distance
-Miyahara Ayumu
-Kisaragi Gunma
Crystelix wrote...
I can't remember the title but it had to do with a brother and sister working at a pastry shop and their mom asked them to come up with a new pastry. Sister finds brother masturbating into croissants and has sex happens. If anyone remembers the name I would appreciate it alot :D

I believe that's Pan Pan Bakery? Very similar, anyway XD

Every time I'm in a rush to fap, I head over to some Abradeli Kami hentai: great art with super erotic dialogue. I used to really like Homunculus, but he's a rare find in these parts now
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Anything Yamatogawa. My first H Book was Aqua Bless from Icarus, and I still read through it every now and then. Might pick it up again through Project-Hentai, but I know I'm not really getting any upgrade besides colored pages..
I sadly cant recall the tittle but it was a set of several manga with monster girls in love with their human friend, made from the artist SHIS

Cute extra ordinary girls

And there was a set of manga of monster guys too, with dicks kinda shaped like tentacles or cetacea peninses maybe? I really wish i could find that one again
Always going back to Hyji. Especially this series because it's the longest. Cho Danchizuma
This one because I think it's Hyji's best to date that I've seen. It's like they perfected their style. Tempting the Husband
Limit Break !!! Over 180+ pages of awesomness
623 FAKKU QA
shadowchaos1 wrote...
I can't remember the exact title but it used to be the one about this girl who had the power to materialise dicks out of anything. Book? Put a dick on it. Subway door? Dick. A man molesting you and putting his dick out for you? Put another dick on him. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

Can someone tell me the title of this btw if anyone knows it?

That's called Sproing by Karma Tatsuro

One of my go-to manga is a short one by Naruko Hanaharu called Doubles. Kaichou no Iinari chapters are good. Also Royal Koyanagi tanks like St. Penalty Academy and Orgy Treasure Mansion Gold. Sister's Ring by Hisasi is also another. These are just a few of many.
I'm always fond of certain artist like Mogudan, Acid Head, Crimson Comics and Black Dog are always the go to for me
Mine are
-Mom +a
-Eichornia
-My girlfriend just for today
-Sex-grades up
-Ane-koi
-Take me to heaven

Also anybody remember the name of an old manga where a guy comes home and finds that his virtual girlfriend suddenly becomes real. After they have sex he thought that the girl disappeared but he discovers she stayed behind. Any help?
Fella Pure by Fue - About a sister who loves sucking her brothers dick(Also, pretty much anything by Fue)

Nekokino to Ame no Machi by nixinamo lens - Its about Mushroom Cat girls, which sounds ridiculous but they're fucking adorable.

Theres a couple of series by Akigami Satoru that feature a lot of pregnancy and wincest that I go back to a lot, but I don't feel like searching for the names.

Tatoeba Haha Ga by Tsuya Tsuya - Theres 6 volumes and a bunch of after stories that pretty much make an entire 7th volume. Without spoiling anything serious, its basically about a guy who finds out his mother is sleeping with his friend.

Purimu no Nikki by Nico Pun Nise - One of the first ones I ever read, its about a Succubus.

On the occasions where I'm feeling like a miserable son of a bitch and want to read NTR, Ver9 is my go to if theres nothing new around.

Those are the ones I can think of right now, theres certainly more.
Dawn of the Silver Dragon - Mukai Masayoshi

Inbi Temptation - Inkey

Otomedori - Carn

Harem Time - Tosh

Tachibana's Circumstances with a Man - Jin

Educating A New Wife - Jin

Joshikousei no Koshitsuki - Otono Natsu

More or less in that order. Vanilla is fine and something I regularly consume as well, but the less happy ones or group orgy ones are a major turn-on.
Pages 12Next