Which Hentai Manga Do You Want Turned Into An Anime?

Pages 12Next
So then,which hentai manga do you want turned into an anime?
i really want Fuuga's teacher and student to be turned into an anime.
Mostly because i don't know any hentai with character development and a good story.
what about you lot?
Power play, hands down.

More episodes of Futabu would be awesome too.
Fella Pure would be an awesome anime.
Any NaPaTa Doujin would be amazing.
Any NaPaTa Doujin would be amazing.
jakobzack1216 wrote...

If you're talking about 2 siblings fela pure it was already made into an anime. here's the link: http://hentai.animestigma.com/fela-pure-mitarashi-san-chi-no-jijou-the-animation-episode-1/
akalopine wrote...
jakobzack1216 wrote...

If you're talking about 2 siblings fela pure it was already made into an anime. here's the link: http://hentai.animestigma.com/fela-pure-mitarashi-san-chi-no-jijou-the-animation-episode-1/

OH MY GOD! I love you right now!
The Sea, You, and the Sun.
Twin Milf
Mother and Son Gone Off The Track
Transformed Into A Busty Blonde (Before they ruined it with Futa)
And Earth Girls.
Going Otome, it's so full of emotions. And flying dicks.
Definitely Akatsuki Myuuto's Beautiful Girl Club

I'd also like it if Dorei Usagi to Anthony could be redone by another studio with better animation quality than what it actually got.
Slut Girl, or alternatively the Aiki series despite Aiki not being a hentai manga series... Still uber hot.
Kurzathan ShuckyDucky QuackQuack
Just to see how it would go any John K Peta work. I think it would be amusing.
For me, no question, would be a full rendition of Domin-8 Me (Take on Me) I know it shall never happen but that is the dream I have
The great escape series would be amazing.
Yamato The Tactician
Power Play would be fantastic Sara is the best <3
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
the diary of Purimu
Musashimaru's Keep it a Secret series, it's my absolute favorite, but I know it probably will not get an anime adaptation mostly because if you follow certain hentai artists on twitter, their number of followers is a little indicative of their overall popularity, and with low popularity means less chance for a hentai adaptation

Musashimaru-san only has 2,000 followers which is a crime but understandable since he's somewhat new. but still

I'd also pick ShindoL's cultural anthropology, now HE'S very popular and I'm sure it will get an anime adaptation
Ring x Mama. Hell, anything by Joji Manabe.
slut girl and spunky knight and blue eyes and secret plot.
I agree with whoever said Take on Me. Maybe also Honey Blonde.
Pages 12Next