Do you prefer hentai manga or hentai anime?

Pages Prev1234Next

Do you prefer hentai manga or hentai anime?

Total Votes : 1,833
Hentai Manga.
Less annoying moaning, More visuals to see. (I would also prefer it to be with colours.)
WitnessX Starship Captain
Eh, I'm equal opportunity.
I'd probably say manga. Mostly because a lot of the good quality h-anime just doesn't fit my tastes. Plus, I think h-manga has a lot more variety to it.
I gotta say manga cause hearing the sound fx from anime kind of disturb me
I prefer Hentai manga over Hentai anime mainly because almost all hentai anime release nowadays are mostly NTR as a Vanilla Lover it gives me heart issues just to watch them while in Hentai manga I can enjoy 10x more vanilla and Hestia...
I believe the chart will go the other way around if you ask this in a hentai anime site.
The art style and animation usually looks like shit to me in most animated hentai, on top of more censorship. I feel like it has a lot less variety too because 98% of what I've seen always has girls with just watermelon sized boobs and it's just silly to me. It's like that with manga too, but it's so much easier to find some variety. Even adaptations of doujin I've seen just do everything worse than the source material.
Manga tends to feel like it's higher quality. I guess since it's cheaper to produce and has fewer people involved, it has fewer limitations and a greater passion from those involved...better art, too, for the most part.
Hentai anime because I'm too lazy to flip pages. Headphones in and I'm good to go.
Manga white dick/pussy or black bars.
Hentai anime: pixels all over dah place unless its like a older hentai. You can't win
I forget that I only read H-Manga.

I'm not so picky when it comes to what I watch/read, but I feel that I should only read when it comes to manga whereas the anime doesn't restrict me in using imagination to hear the character's voices and knowing their movements.
I'd actually prefer anime, I wanted to say manga at first but some hentai out there are really astonishing.
Have to go with H-manga even though I don't really have a preference in general. However you often lose a lot of the artistic quality in the transition to h-anime.
I totally love both. I mean, I like it when new H Manga updates, and like it more when it gets an adaptation.
Hmmm...

difficult to choose but it`s like that for me:

51% for H-Anime
49% for H-Manga

If not for Murakami Teruaki, Suzuki Mirano, the White/Gold Bear or poro company H-Manga would probably win out of these two - but as long as these guys are out there i will stay on the H-Anime-side by a narrow margin.
i love em' both....making me choose is just mean....but i like the h-animes only cause it moves,got sound and is 99.999999999999% of the time in color...so a bit more detail...still lovethe mangas though
In theory I'd like hentai anime, but in practice it gets a budget of like 5 dollars and always looks awful. The breasts just look like balloons...
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Enjoy more H-manga then anime, but that's mainly because there is more/better reading material in my opinion. To find a H-anime that I enjoy is hard, I like good voices and good art, I found I can be a little picky on what I enjoy when I watch H-anime lol.
Mangas usually tend to have better art.

Its rare for hentai anime to have good animations. The only real plus side the sound, I think.
What is the name of the H-Manga posted at the beginning of the thread?
Pages Prev1234Next