What anime are you looking forward to this season?

Pages 123456NextLast

What anime are you looking forward to this season?

Total Votes : 4,265
You can find a complete list of anime this season here!

Obviously Monster Musume is going to be awesome.

monster-musume-01.jpg
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
There's really way too many to list off here, or choose one at all.

The only thing I will say though is that I wish I had more time not only for the new ones, but to catch up on the very literal mountain of anime I have yet to watch.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
If I had to choose just one, it would be Non Non Biyori Repeat.
Overlord, especially if they don't butcher other characters' development.
Already enjoying Ranpo Kitan. Even though I had a few issues with the first two episodes, I can see myself sticking around this for the entire season. Gakkou Gurashi also has potential but it's story is shaky.
New DBZ is always a win, and besides this means TFS will have more material for their stuff in the future.
Durarara!!!
God Eater
Working
Symphogear
Gatchaman
Charlotte
GATE
Rokka no Yuusha
None from this list.
Kevelinu A faptastic page.
I think you should add Charlotte to the poll...
There seems to be an unbalanced high amount of ecchi this season...
Shimoneta will be awesome too, lots of sex jokes like seitokai yakuindomo
I've been a fan of Monster Musume since the first chapter was posted here on Fakku. It will be glorious...
I honesy have no idea which is my preferred choice.

From just looking at the list, I assumed that GATE and Charlotte would be the only anime I would enjoy watching.
The rest looked rather boring or disappointing.

After watching a few others out of curiosity and sheer boredom though, and now there there are a few I aim to watch as soon as they're available.

The above two
Monmusu
Gangsta.
Rokka no Yuusha
Overlord

If that last one doesn't devolve into another bogus harem, then Overlord shall be my favorite of the season: I would have to choose "Other" since the majority are not on the list regardless.
I'm looking forward to Joukamachi no Dandelion being really awesome in the comedy department. A close second place is tied with Working!! and To Love Ru -Darness season 2.

Even though I'm a giant fan of monster girls and Monster Musume, I can't get behind the anime. Once they put the voice actors behind the faces, it kinda ruined my impressions of those characters. So Monster Musume is roughly sitting at 5th place, otherwise it would have been at first (if I didn't know about the manga first).

1) Joukamachi no Dandelion
2) Working!!
2) To Love Ru Darkness season 2
4) Jitsu wa Watashi wa
5) Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Gatchaman is the show I'm most excited for right now.
I'm also definitely watching Durarara and Kaleid Liner. Gangsta, Overlord, and Chaos Dragon seem interesting, so I'll probably be checking them out. The first episode of Umaru-chan was pretty funny, so might be worth following.
To Love Ru and Monster Musume maybe once the Blu-rays come out.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Symphogeah GX

and Rokka so far.

Haven't watched Gangsta yet, but I've dled it.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Monster Musume, i bought the first three volumes a few months ago when i noticed it was getting a anime this summer. I plan on getting the other volumes too.
Im also excited for Fate/kaleid, those two are my favorites for this season of anime.
then I have Rokka Braves of the Six Flowers, GATE, Charlotte, and Actually, I Am that im also watching and hope are good as well.
rellfromny [Fakkuza] Boss
Monster Musume!!!! <3 <3
Obviously Monster Musume because it's the tits

Durarara x2 ten

Symphogear GX

Overlord

Shimoneta
God Eater sounds the most interesting out of all the anime coming out this season, but I like Gangsta and Monster Musme as well.
Pages 123456NextLast