@artcellrox @prince-hamlet @gizgal @EVERYONE @BREAKING NEWS

Pages Prev123
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
gizgal wrote...
fakkuboy69 wrote...
623 wrote...
Dang that's a lot of art dick. Hadn't seen that one. Also I noticed gizgal didn't show up to Gambler's thread. Also Lollikittie.

Not sure who gizgal is on facefuck and lollikittie's personality has changed ALOT ever since she's been talking to some weirdos on he campus, it's really sad, since I can slowly see her become an sjw, no, srsly, she's like 2 steps from it

Woah so caring about social justice makes one an SJW? Fuck youuuuuu~
I keep my FB to myself and IRL peeps. Also I studied Gender Studies so apparently I'm also despicable too?

Finally...

WTF why are there dicks on me, also that photo is ancient, that shirt doesn't even fit me now. And I don't even live in that house :(

Yes, typically caring about social justice makes you an SJW. At best they're pathological altruist, at worse, leftist/progressive control freaks who shit themselves over opposing opinions. That or punish the other person for disagreeing with their views.

And yes, fuck gender studies too. It's an extremely biased version of anthropology.
cruz737 wrote...
gizgal wrote...
fakkuboy69 wrote...
623 wrote...
Dang that's a lot of art dick. Hadn't seen that one. Also I noticed gizgal didn't show up to Gambler's thread. Also Lollikittie.

Not sure who gizgal is on facefuck and lollikittie's personality has changed ALOT ever since she's been talking to some weirdos on he campus, it's really sad, since I can slowly see her become an sjw, no, srsly, she's like 2 steps from it

I keep my FB to myself and IRL peeps. Also I studied Gender Studies so apparently I'm also despicable too?

Finally...

WTF why are there dicks on me, also that photo is ancient, that shirt doesn't even fit me now. And I don't even live in that house :(

Yes, typically caring about social justice makes you an SJW. At best they're pathological altruist, at worse, leftist/progressive control freaks who shit themselves over opposing opinions. That or punish the other person for disagreeing with their views.

And yes, fuck gender studies too. It's an extremely biased version of anthropology.

SJW are people who shallowly champion popular opinion for the sake of raising their own reputation, not people who care about social justice in itself.

Had no idea LK was a girl
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
William wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
gizgal wrote...
fakkuboy69 wrote...
623 wrote...

Finally...

SJW are people who shallowly champion popular opinion for the sake of raising their own reputation, not people who care about social justice in itself.

A lot of Progressive ideas and proposals are definitely not popular. As I said, at best it's pathological altruism. Even if there are good intentions among a few, they're still little control freaks.
cruz737 wrote...
William wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
gizgal wrote...
fakkuboy69 wrote...
623 wrote...

Finally...

A lot of Progressive ideas and proposals are definitely not popular. As I said, at best it's pathological altruism. Even if there are good intentions among a few, they're still little control freaks.

Then people who champion those ideas and proposals shouldn't be considered social justice warriors. There are plenty of people in the world who shit on others for having different opinions regardless of what they entail, I call them "assholes".
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
William wrote...

Then people who champion those ideas and proposals shouldn't be considered social justice warriors, just control freaks. There are plenty of people in the world who shit on others for having different opinions regardless of what they entail, I call them "assholes".

Because that's the name they branded themselves with?

Seems like you're suggesting that the term "social justice warrior" is a salvageable term. Even if you got rid of the harassers, liars, doxxers, abusers and control freaks all you have left is keyboard warriors who are very ill informed, very sensitive and left leaning to a ridiculously stupid degree.
Jesus fuck I don't have time for all that reading.

Also SJWs are 90% trash.
W.O.C183 always fapping
de'Cypher wrote...
Jesus fuck I don't have time for all that reading.

Also SJWs are 90% trash.

I'd say 100%, because at their best they are but flees to a dog, and ant their worst they are but pawns to a game played by those same flees.

The ideas of groups these days are stupid yo!
I'm seeing a fuckin' wall of text at 3am. I should sleep.
cruz737 wrote...
William wrote...

Then people who champion those ideas and proposals shouldn't be considered social justice warriors, just control freaks. There are plenty of people in the world who shit on others for having different opinions regardless of what they entail, I call them "assholes".

Seems like you're suggesting that the term "social justice warrior" is a salvageable term.

I'm not sure what you mean by "salvageable term". I'm using the popular definition, at least to my knowledge. The majority of people you are describing have always been referred to as left-wing extremists to me.

I've never seen someone brand themselves an SJW.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
William wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
William wrote...

Seems like you're suggesting that the term "social justice warrior" is a salvageable term.

I'm not sure what you mean by "salvageable term". I'm using the popular definition, at least to my knowledge. The majority of people you are describing have always been referred to as left-wing extremists to me.

What I mean by "salvageable term" is that it was always a derogatory term by everyone except themselves. They've already made their brand of douchebaggery well known. I've had the misfortune of having to deal with them in GenEd classes in my university. And they're becoming more and more relevant outside of the internet and college campus, sadly.
cruz737 wrote...
William wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
William wrote...

What I mean by "salvageable term" is that it was always a derogatory term by everyone except themselves. They've already made their brand of douchebaggery well known. I've had the misfortune of having to deal with them in GenEd classes in my university. And they're becoming more and more relevant outside of the internet and college campus, sadly.

The womznist movement was here when i went to school in 99 and before that. I say womznist and not feminist since one is for equality and the other is women first fuck the male dominated society. SJW is just the new hipster term for womznist and their ball-less drone slaves. Blame political correctness for the majority of the fake causes.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
animefreak_usa wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
William wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
William wrote...

The womznist movement was here when i went to school in 99 and before that. I say womznist and not feminist since one is for equality and the other is women first fuck the male dominated society. SJW is just the new hipster term for womznist and their ball-less drone slaves. Blame political correctness for the majority of the fake causes.

I wouldn't call them "womzist". SJW's have gone looney to the point where a female individual's choices/ideas/well-being don't matter if they're not the right type of woman with the "correct" opinions/beliefs. Even in the 70's and 80's they attacked fellow feminist.
Loner the People's Senpai
triggered
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
lemme stick it in that weebhole yo

gimme dat lovin
Pages Prev123