User submitted: Do you have a significant other?

Pages 123456NextLast

Do you have a significant other?

Total Votes : 4,064
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
This poll brought to you by AssasinZAssasin.

0oos2ot.jpg
No one settles for fakku?

EDIT: Ah nvm, was only 5 votes so far =)
No matter how much I love my 2D waifus, I would still rather prefer the touch of a true woman... even though I'm single and don't have a girlfriend... T^T
I'm single by choice. I've had the opportunity with several childhood friends but I'm too afraid to let people in. It's pretty irrational when I say it out loud now that I think about it.
Ahh the massive expected skew is already nicely in progress. =)

Yes of course I'd prefer a real woman. But all the hype and bullshit about "looks don't count" and "any man could date a super model" lies. I'm a successful and socially well adapted yet unfortunately ugly man and thus destined to die alone. Thankfully, until the #PicturesAreResponsibleForEverythingEvil #EvenIfTheEvilThingExistedMillionsOfYearsBeforePictures crowd censors everything, I have a happy innocent outlet.

Thanks for bringing it up fakku, any other miserable shit you'd like to dredge up tonight?

Kidding there, just thought it'd be a funny line. ;p
I'm a happy man who is off to WoW now... then some draenai hentai just to stay on topic.
I am single and have always been. I could have gotten a girlfriend when I went to school but I turned everyone down( they were not childhood friends either, I have not made friends with a girl since elementary[I don't count family or my friends wives]). More recently i could also have gotten some girls at bars but if I got their number I would never call them back or if they tried anything like kissing at the bar I would stop them and I don't take anyone home with me or go to there place(if they suggest it I refuse). The reason behind it was I was never interested in being in a relationship but I have recently decided I would give it a try and oddly enough I can't get the girls like I used to so no luck yet.
Unfortunately I'm single. Not for lack of trying mind you
Not only do i have a gf, i have 2 ;D
I'm building a harem!
Having a girlfriend has its perks. Wait, there are actually married people here?
I'm single, but I'm going to keep looking for a woman to love.
I am happily married. I just got lucky enough to marry a woman that also decided she enjoys hentai. It took me a while to introduce it to her, but hey man, your with someone long enough they will put up with most of your nonsense.

Hentai is sweet. Milady knows it.
As of the moment, I am single. I tend to have horrible luck with women, which has plagued me for years and it really is quite annoying. I have had two girlfriends over the years (not counting one awesome friend from Arizona who let me have sex with her in order to lose my virginity and for her to "get off" while on a trip to California), but it has been almost two full years since I last went out with someone.

I still have some hope, though. My ex-GF is still single as of this moment as well, and if I play my cards right, we could get back together. Oh well, at least I can count on Fakku!
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Single but enjoying it currently since it gives me time to work on myself, focus on my career and other hobbies (cough Fakku, cough cough) and just have fun with friends. I don't really want to be in a relationship anytime soon either, don't need one to be happy and besides I have the love of my waifus so don't need any other love then theirs kuekuekue #weebo4life (>w<)b
Well I'm a girl and I'm single cuz I dislike having sex before two months of dating the guy so I always get dumped lol I mean if I get dumped that fast they probably didn't like me so yeah
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Hahah, no wonder this poll felt so familiar, you actually used my suggestion.

For me, I'm still single. Living alone in a foreign country...But at least I have a lot of freedom which I'm thankful for.

Not planning on staying this way forever, but I'm comfortable enough with it for now.
I almost had a girlfriend,but she lied to me...
I'm single. Mostly because my older sister is hot and people tend to go for her once they meet her.
Yea
I've loved someone since my first year of high school but they never loved me back and they probably never will...
So fakku vanillas keep hope alive for me
Thats a lot of single dudes and dudas including me.....yeah
The depression is real in this thread... *continues masturbating*
Pages 123456NextLast