Best kitchen essentials

W.O.C183 always fapping
Best tools (brand, name, use) you've ever use or comes across for cooking and kitchen use.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Those silicone baking mats are pretty handy if you use your oven a lot. Easy clean up.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Basics you need are spatulas (thicker ones, the thin floppy ones are shit), wooden spoons, plastic spoons (again don't go super cheap and get the thin piece of shit ones), rubber mats to cut food on, meat tenderizer, cooking sheers, meat/bread/fish/fruit cutting knife (TJ Max/Marshalls/Bed Bath and beyond for most of this stuff is a good choice; target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc also has good stuff), metal baking sheets to cook or bake on, wisk for eggs, metal clamps/grasping things to flip food on the stove, grill, or oven, strainer for noodles, electric can opener measuring cups for luqids and solids, measuring spoons are good to have as well.

For cook ware I use black and decker products quite a bit (rice cooker is nice as well as their toaster ovens. Oh and their crock pots are pretty nice), if you want a blender the ninja ones are great if you can get them on sale. T fall makes good pots and pans (only ones I use atm so do more research for yourself; would suggest don't get those green ones they advertise on tv those things are a joke). Lastly Pyrex makes the best glass baking containers for baked good of any kinds (brownies, cakes, pasta/chicken, etc).

I'd say for bulk on pots and pans go to Walmart or Target and get a nice set. For the rest can get wherever is good yet cheap.
W.O.C183 always fapping
I think pots and pan wise you only need four (medium pan, jumbo pan, griddle pan and a saucepan) I cook my pasta in my jumbo pan. T-fal makes really good non-stick pans, but I haven't seen them make a good cast iron or skillet before.

My personal favorite go-to-brand to get utensils would be Joseph Joseph, they're really creative with their products.

Anyone know a roast pan with round corners so you don't get food in there?
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
A wok, and old-fashioned, mother fucking wok
W.O.C183 always fapping
SneeakyAsian wrote...
A wok, and old-fashioned, mother fucking wok

Dude I am so sorry! Your mom is okay, right?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Adding Cast iron skillet and comal. Enamel Dutch Oven. Good chef knife and good steak knives. Stock pot. And a mother fucking wok.
TheBookie King of Red
Living alone, my essentials that I need to at least feel somewhat proper:

Chef's Knife (pick one you like and feel most comfortable with and maintain it, and all is well) (Love my Globals, but still have my old Kitchen Aid brand knife that got me through many years.)

Omelette Pan/ Small Sautee Pan

Dutch Oven

Medium sized cast iron skillet

Rice Cooker...cause its really really useful.
Mother fuckers saying comal is essential pssh my ass.

Here is what every kitchen needs: Pots and Pans (all types but saute, sauce, pasta,omelette skillet) Knives (Chef, Fillet, and Paring...you can do anything with these), a whetstone, 2 cutting boards (one for meats, other for other), spatulas (mixing, pancake, fish), tongs, spoons (slotted, and whole) ladle, mixing bowls, measuring cups(dry and wet) measuring spoons, salt, pepper, and pot holders.

I don't say cast iron because it's not essential (plus keeping them in good condition is a SOB)

Pots should be stainless steel, knives should be a good quality like Hinkles.