Fakku-like website/service but for hentai videos?

I didn't see anything stickied so I figured I would ask. Is there a service that I can reliably and safely purchase subtitled and uncensored hentai anime from?
I'd like to find one aswell!
CursedStigma God Of Death Thanatos
[color=#9D0A0A][/color]It's quite tough because most are streamed so it's free but if you wanna pay then that's a different story since most payed hentai streamed sites are bad... idk im stumped as well...
It would be great if Fakku could also release the newest hentai animes subbed and uncensored. I haven't been able to find any good sites.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tofuman wrote...
It would be great if Fakku could also release the newest hentai animes subbed and uncensored. I haven't been able to find any good sites.

It's something Jake has expressed interest in and is something that will potentionally be explored in the future. For now they're just getting the books and subscriptions in order. But 2016 is a new year ;)
huge_pixels Flatchest or bust!
I don't think there is any really legit website for streamed hentai. Only legal way to buy legal hentai is probably buying it physical. Invest in Fakku to make it happen here :D
huge_pixels wrote...
I don't think there is any really legit website for streamed hentai. Only legal way to buy legal hentai is probably buying it physical. Invest in Fakku to make it happen here :D

Kitty Media's website used to stream some of their licensed stuff, and there was a moment a few years back where they made a deal with Fakku to air Ai Shimai on this site--but it was short-lived, and nothing more came of the deal.

Such a service simply does not exist at the moment. More's the pity.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
If Fakku were to stream never before uncensored hentai, such as Rin x Sen, or Oni Chichi, etc. but completely uncensored, like how they're doing Xeros, and Kairakuten, I'd never have any reason to live life outside of Fakku. That said, buy some books, get the subscription (both of which are fantastic), and just support the hell out of this site. Nothing can grow without support.
Papa Nito wrote...
If Fakku were to stream never before uncensored hentai, such as Rin x Sen, or Oni Chichi, etc. but completely uncensored, like how they're doing Xeros, and Kairakuten, I'd never have any reason to live life outside of Fakku. That said, buy some books, get the subscription (both of which are fantastic), and just support the hell out of this site. Nothing can grow without support.

Yeah indeed. I'm just waiting for them to implement paypal and I'll subscribe. I never ever subscribed or even thought about subscribing to an adult website but here I am.
HimariNaruse Bandit of Cake
Papa Nito wrote...

For sure, if Fakku were to do something such as that, it'd be absolutley amazing.

For now, supporting is the way to go.
oppairaptor Ace Degenerate
Tofuman wrote...

I would be the happiest person in the world if that happened, it would be the best thing ever.
I'd subscribe to anything like that just to support it. The H anime industry in NA needs all the help it can get.
You guys know any good torrent community for this kinda content?
there is bakabt.me
Sometimes H-animation is just terrible.
I watch them just to know what voices they put in them, and ocassionally find some really good gems but overall I don't think it will be as great as manga.