DIY Onahole

Pages 12Next
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Back Story tl;dr

Spoiler:
I've always been interested in onaholes, but too cheap to actually buy them for myself. That, and I live with a mom who likes to open other people's mail. So I finally decided to look for an alternative. I browsed the Web for a simple diy ona hole, and low and behold I find a promising section in 4 chan (No surprise there...). I didn't want to try out the corn starch thing, it seemed like too much work. I almost tried the one where you put your dick in a jar of sphagetti, but I wanted something that would actually last. I finally found what I was looking for and decided to share for those on a budget like me.

Tools:

• Jar

• Two Sponges

• Latex Gloves or condoms (gloves are cheaper)

• Rubber band

• Lube

All this (excluding the lube which I already had) costed me $8. For cheap lube, I guess you could use baby oil.

Instructions:

Step 1: Place both sponges into the jar with the soft sides facing each other.
Step 2: Stuff the glove or condom in between the sponges.
Step 3: Stretch the glove or condom over the edges of the jar.
Step 4: Place the rubber over the jar to keep the glove or condom sealed in place.
Step 5: You can use whatever lubricant you want, but real men just ram it in there and make it hurt.

results

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i61.tinypic.com/rqvrzs.jpg

Perfect size for my small dick. I suggest measuring your dick while its erect so you can purchase the right sized jar. I can't help you if you have a micro penis.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
animefreak_usa wrote...
Spoiler:

I mentioned that one, wasn't interested in the process of making them, and I heard they fall apart easily.
Buy a Tenga, they aren't as good compared to a real Onahole but its inconspicuous enough that it doesn't look like a sex toy. They also only cost 20 bucks and are at most adult shops now.
Sneakyone wrote...
Buy a Tenga, they aren't as good compared to a real Onahole but its inconspicuous enough that it doesn't look like a sex toy. They also only cost 20 bucks and are at most adult shops now.

The DIY costed me $8 and I jizzed in a matter of minutes, so its good enough for me. And all I have to do is disasemble the parts to make it discreet. After all, its just a jar, glove, sponges and rubber band.
FinalBoss wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

The DIY costed me $8 and I jizzed in a matter of minutes, so its good enough for me. And all I have to do is disasemble the parts to make it discreet. After all, its just a jar, glove, sponges and rubber band.

Good job, I cant imagine sponges feel very good though.
Sneakyone wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

Good job, I cant imagine sponges feel very good though.

The sponges are for cushion, the glove is to protect from friction caused by the sponges. Aside from my hand, I have nothing to compare it to, but its better than using my hand.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Or craigslist can be an option.
My very first masturbation session was when I decided to stick my dick into a foam football I bought at the dollar store. I dug a deep vaginal shaped hole into it, filled it with water to make it wet, then bam $1 onahole.

But I got my dick stuck in it multiple times, and all it really did was tug at my foreskin. Still did the job.

After a week, I realized using my hand was the best option, and I threw the thing away 'cause the last thing I wanted was for my mom or my sister to find a football I masturbated with.
NEXUS Since 2010
Sneakyone wrote...

Stupid question, but what is considered a "real" onahole?

@FinalBoss: Are you a hoarder dude?
NEXUS wrote...

No, but I am anal retentive. I'm curious as to why you'd ask that.
NEXUS Since 2010
FinalBoss wrote...
NEXUS wrote...

I ask because of all the stacks of stuff in the background. Really messy.
NEXUS wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
NEXUS wrote...

Oh, that's actually the backroom of my job.
Yes...I assembled the onahole while at work.
NEXUS Since 2010
FinalBoss wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
NEXUS wrote...

Oh, that's actually the backroom of my job.
Yes...I assembled the onahole while at work.

Could be worse, like this one room in the basement of my old job.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i57.tinypic.com/117edfo.jpg
They just had this thing sitting around like that.
Practice your scissoring technique too!!
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I need to look into an onahole. I really want one that'll last for ages of use with washing, but it looks like most die after a few sessions
Drifter995 wrote...
I need to look into an onahole. I really want one that'll last for ages of use with washing, but it looks like most die after a few sessions

/jp/ has a general for Onaholes, go there and do some research, most are washable and will last a while.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Sneakyone wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

/jp/ has a general for Onaholes, go there and do some research, most are washable and will last a while.

Ah ok, will do
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
I've bought a onahole before from my local adult shop, for a relatively cheap price. It felt great, but in all honesty, I still primarily stick to using my hand. Just because it saves me walking five feet to grab the toy, and less cleanup.
Pages 12Next