User submitted: In hentai, how hung do you prefer the dudes?

Pages 1234Next

In hentai, how hung do you prefer the dudes?

Total Votes : 6,606
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
This poll brought to you by Servexia. As a reminder, please submit me your polls IN THIS THREAD.

wptAkdF.png
Realistically average would be my preference (if I had to choose one). Personally it does not really matter what size the dick is so long as the sex being had is great, but once you get over a certain size it does kind of put me off in terms of enjoying the volume/chapter that I am reading.
Summer Salt @rotoscopic
Larger than average. I read hentai for escapism, not for realism. (I have my own dick for that.)
If it's not realistically sized...sometimes I question whether its even a penis or how it would even work (too big -> erection=death due to lack of blood in vitals, too small -> lack reproductive abilities)
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Realistic to larger than for hentai/art purposes. Nothing too crazy though unless the work is created to be comical such a futa having an arm length dick or something along the lines of John K Peta's works. I like seeing a slightly bigger dick in H works to visualize the male anatomy better for fantasy purposes. Similar to how women have larger boobs in hentai, if they can do that then let there be big dicks as well lol.
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
Clearly we need a separate poll specifying futa penis size
wavedashh wrote...

I agree, we need a poll for futa penis size.

Anyways, I did not vote in this poll because there isn't an option for size not mattering.
Realistic to slightly larger than realistic. Agree with Misaki_chi, it's a matter of enhancing what reality looks like for visualization/fantasy purposes.
erolover Ero Maniac
As a straight dude my preference may come off as odd but the bigger the better. I imagine bigger dicks as being able to feel more and feel more intensely for whatever reason, whether it's through intercourse, blowjobs, paizuri, whatever else. I imagine that because the penis is bigger, that intercourse is more tight/feels more intense hence it's more pleasurable. It's kind of why there's a side benefit for me to reading loli hentai, that because the girl is smaller the pussy is tighter and feels better in my mind, even if the dick is average-sized. Honestly, because it's fantasy realism has no relevance to me.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Not too big, it has to actually fit inside a girl. Same applies to the girls; brilliant pic, by the way. :D
Unless it's really big like cartoonishly big I don't pay attention with the dude.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
If it's vanilla, or something with a more serious tone, I like the proportions to be accurate. Any other genre, I care not about how ridiculous the proportions are. I encourage outrageous designs, to be honest.
Ideation wrote...
Larger than average. I read hentai for escapism, not for realism. (I have my own dick for that.)

This. +1
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
wavedashh wrote...

Forgive me, I had a hard time finding a hentai dude wang comparison picture and I was only willing to look for so long.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Honestly, As long as it's not WAAAY too microscopic, or way too big (like some releases where it's literally bigger than their body...)

As long as it doesn't touch these two extremes, I honestly don't really mind anything.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Anywhere from realistic to slightly larger than average works for me, but I voted for realistic because... let's face it, tons of hentai out there always have the catcher comment and gush about the big size of the penis. So when it's about a normal size but the girl feels good from it, it's a nice change of pace.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
normally average size works fine, however in certain circumstances its pretty hot to see a small loli taking a larger sized cock, or there was than doujin with a woman who was cursed with a horse cock and banged a bunch of her students which was nice >.>
I was gonna post something about the poll but then I got distracted by the futa image. I don't remember what I wanted to say.
Ideation wrote...
Larger than average. I read hentai for escapism.

Yup. Only in hentai will there be lolis enjoying arm-sized cocks. Realistic is good too and itty-bitty cocks could be used as a sweet vanilla plot device, but it's the XXL monstrosities that will pose a problem in other visual media so I take the opportunity to enjoy them properly in hentai =w=
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Objectively I look at this the same way as I do with boobs (read the boobs poll for my answer there). Subjectively I don't think about it that much since I don't get turned on by seeing penises.

One thing I will say though is that I don't like it when they're overtly veiny and thick. I prefer it slim and smooth ;)
Pages 1234Next